How you met (Part 2)

Grand Admiral Thrawn:
You still remembered the first time you encountered Thrawn. At the time, it was still the age of the Clone Wars/Separatists. You lived in the Unkown Regions, working as a mechanic with your older brothers Jake and Nolan. Sure the work was gruelling and dangerous sometimes, but it paid well enough to put food on the table. Your homeplanet was currently under Separatist control, and you were pretty sure that accompaying planets would soon fall under their control as well.

There was a terrible snow storm that day. The winter solstice wasn't like anything you've ever seen before. Your homeplanet was notorious for extreme weather once given the right conditions, but this was just insane. As you looked outside, you could see the blurred outlines of people sloshing their way through the knee deep powdery substance that fell from the sky.

"Hey, (y/n)! Think you can go out to the hangar and lay some salt down? We're bringing in a damaged ship but the snow is blocking the doors!" Nolan called from outside through the back window. The only part that stood out of your brother was his ridiculous snow goggles that made him look as if he was constantly looking through binoculars. You stood up and grabbed the bag of salt leaning against the door and made your way outside. Looking towards the hangar, you saw Jake and another man shoveling a path through the snow. Jake slipped on a patch of ice and fell forwards with a loud thud, as the other man moved out of the way before he went down with him.

You made your way towards them, casually sprinkling the salt on the ground, watching as the snow immediately started to melt away. As you walked by the owner of the ship, you cast a quick glance at him. He looked to be human at first glance until you noticed that he had blue skin, and blackish blue hair. His eyes were completely red, which gave a slight glow. You immediately knew where he was from, for there was no mistaking that appearance. He was a Chiss from the neighboring planet of Csilla.

"I take it that it's like this every winter here?" The Chiss asked which startled you into dropping the salt, tiny crystals went everywhere. You stammered a little as you tried to find the right words but could only make a slight squeak in response.

"I...well, not always....but..uh...I suposse this year is just perfect timing for the winter storm. Usually there's only a few inches of snow every year." You finally said as you ran your fingers through your (h/c) (h/l) hair. The chiss seemed rather amused by your response, for there was a faint sparkle in his eyes.

"Then, it must be rare for storms?" He asked as he watched you pick up the salt and continue pouring it on the ground.
"Not really. Just winter storms. We actually get a lot of spring showers and summer storms. Though during the fall we all have to go into shelters underground because of funnel clouds. It feels weird because you can feel them blow right by you in the shelters." You answered as you placed the salt down once you've finished.

"(Y/n), did you get that salt laid out?" Nolan asked as he started making his way towards the hangar. Jake recovered from his ice fiasco and was pushing the heavy doors apart. You puffed out your cheeks in slight annoyance to Nolan's question.

"Yes I got the salt laid out! I'm not an idiot, Nolan!" You yelled as you started dragging the salt back into the house. Nolan stuck his tongue out at you before turning to face the chiss.
"Alright. We should be able to have your ship fixed in an hour, Thrawn." He said with a friendly smile. However Thrawn wasn't paying any attention to him. He watched as you disappeared within the house before he smiled lightly.

(Y/n)....what a beautiful name.

Luke Skywalker:

As the daughter of water farmers, you didn't have many friends growing up. Mostly it was due to the fact that many of the other kids thought of themselves superior to farmer kids. So it was safe to say that you liked to keep to yourself, making model space freighters with your father whenever you had the chance to.

Every once and a while, you would head out into Tosche Station to pick up some supplies or just run errands with your mother. That was when you first met Luke Skywalker. The memory was still fresh in your head. You were maybe thirteen at the time, wandering around the station waiting for your mother when you were suddenly cornered by a group of older kids. Their leader smirked horribly at you, showing her teeth that remindes you of fangs.

"Well look what we have here. Looks like the country trash finally decided to show up." She said mockingly as she folded her arms across her chest. Her gang laughed like a bunch of idiots. You narrowed your eyes and slowly back away towards a broken pipe that leaned against the wall.

"Beat it, Syndell. I don't have time to be dealing with you." You said in a defensive tone. Syndell raised a dark eyebrow at you before she smirked again and shoved you against a wall, holding you by your throat.
"You're the one tresspassing on our turf,  vapor girl. And you know what the price is for tresspassing? Awh, what are you gonna do about it? You gonna cry, like the pathetic little girl that you-" Syndell taunted only to get hit in the face with the broken pipe. She let go of you and held her nose in her pale hand, staring at you with a look of shock mixed with anger.

Your heart hammered inside your chest as you watched as the older girl removed her hand from her face, crimson red blood streamed from her nose and down her face. "You're dead!" She snarled and almost at once, they all rushed at you. Luckily, you were faster than they were and you started booking it down the dirt road. You were putting a lot of distance between them when you accidentally collided with someone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" you started until the person placed his hand over your mouth.
"Shhh! Hide behind the crates and don't move." The boy said as he started pushing you in the direction of a pile of crates that were by a wall. You were about to protest when you heard Syndell and her gang approaching. Acting fast, you hid behind the crates when the boy pulled out a parchment like cover and placed it over you and the crates.

"Skywalker! Have you seen a girl with (h/c) hair around here?! And you better not lie to me!" Syndell snapped and you bit your cheek, hoping that they wouldn't notice you.

"(H/c) hair? You need to be more specific, Syndell. A lot of people here have the same hair color you know. But I did see a girl run into the alleyway." The boy known as Skywalker said and there was a rush of footsteps before they disappeared.

You pulled the cover away and looked at the person who saved you from getting the stuffing beaten out of you. "Thanks for that....I'm (y/n) (l/n)." You said as you held out your hand. He looked at you for a moment, before he smiled and grasped your hand in his.

"I'm Luke. Luke Skwalker. Nice to meet you, (y/n)."