Pilot

To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible, can you do that? Good. You see a red blur? That's me!

My name is Barry Allen, I'm the fastest man alive.

•°•°Flashback... 14 years ago...°•°•

For my whole life I have been running, usually from bullies. Sometimes I got to escape, but sometimes, I did not.

•°•°Later in the same flashback...°•°•

Barry was telling his mom that he got into a fight. "Those bullies were picking on kids just because they thought they weren't cool. It wasn't right."

His mom responds with "I know." And nods.

Barry sighs. "I guess I wasn't fast enough."

His mom told his "no, you have such a kind heart, Barry. It's better to have a kind heart than fast legs."

Then Barry's dad comes back home. "Hello! I'm home."

Barry's mom told his dad "Barry got into a fight."

"Oh yeah?" His dad asks.

"And he won." His mom smiles at Barry.

"Way to go, slugger." Barry's dad gave him that nickname. Then Barry's mom looks at his dad. "Oh, and uh, no more fighting." His dad says.

•°•°Later that night...°•°•

Barry was put to bed then he woke up to loud noises coming from downstairs. Barry sat up in his bed and looked at his fish tank, the water was floating up, out of the tank.

Barry got up and went downstairs, his mom was yelling his name. When he found her, she was surrounded by red and yellow lightning. "Mom! Mom! Mom!!"

Barry's dad told him to run. Suddenly Barry was outside, he didn't know how he got there but he was just there. At least he knew where he was and started to run back to his house.

•°•°End of flashback...°•°•

•°•°Today...°•°•

Barry is running on his way to work, at the police department. Barry runs past many people and bumps into some, of course saying sorry.

Joe walks out of the building with his partner and talks about the case. "Clyde Mardon is the shooter." Joe tells him. "What?" Is all he gets in response.

As the two walk out, their boss asks "What have we got?" Joe gives him a picture of the shooter. "Robbed the bank, took out the cameras and killed the security guard." Joe motions to the guard on the ground under a tarp that was killed.

The boss then asks "CSI been over it?" Joe responds with a quick "no." Their boss looks around. "Where's Allen? You can't keep covering for him."

Barry comes after the boss finishes saying that. "Sorry I'm late."

"What was it this time Mr.. Allen? Did you forget to set your alarm clock? Before you answer, I should remind you. The excuse you gave last time was car trouble. Wanna know why that one was so memorable?" The boss asks.

Barry nods. "I do not own a car."

Joe steps in to help Barry. "He was running an errand for me. Barry, did you get me what I asked for?"