Chapter 3: New Feelings part 1:

Adrien

  I yawned, turning off my alarm clock. I stretched before slipping on my shirt and jeans. I combed my hair and put on cologne, putting it in my bag and heading downstairs. "Adrien honey, it's gonna rain today take an umbrella."

  I nodded and slipped an umbrella in my bag, "Bye Mom, Love you." I pecked her cheek before running out the door, the sky was cloudy and the air was cool. I smiled at the scent of the rain, I really loved he smell of rain, as drops of water spattered across green leaves.

  I started to run, the school wasn't so far. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rain, it was just sprinkling, but still. Once I finally made it to school, I headed to my locker. My lips parted as I saw a girl with Crystal Blue eyes open her locker that was just a few inches away from mine.

  I smiled, a small blush coating my cheeks. "Hey Marinette." Her lips parted, "Oh, hey Adrien." She smiled and closed her locker, carrying some books and journals in her arms before walking to class. I carried my things to the classroom, my eyes wandering to a girl with midnight hair.

"Girls like that don't stay single forever Adrien."

  I looked to the side. I couldn't fall in love, I just couldn't, I didn't want to. I was to afraid, of a girl to take advantage of me. They only liked me because of my looks, not my personality. Just like Chloe, just like Lila, just like every other person who ever told me-

   "A-Adrien... Hi!" My lips parted as I was taken out of my thoughts, there was a girl with white bleached hair and yellowish eyes. "Oh. Hey Kylie." She blushed, "S-so you remember my name?" I nodded, "Yeah. I would never forget a friend's name." I said, giving her a hint. She smiled, "U-umm... Would you ever consider me... M-more... Then a friend?"

  I looked to the side, "Uhhh--" she stood on her tippy toes, closing her eyes and puffing her lips. I looked away, "Kylie, I'm sorry but all we are is friends. Nothing more." Her eyes widened, her lips parted, "P-please Adrien! Give me a chance! I won't disappoint you!"

  I sighed, "Kylie, I think we should just stay friends. I don't even know you that well and--" she interrupted me, "But I know everything about you! If you would just give me a chance I- I could make you happy." I looked to the side, "Why do you like me?"

  Her lips parted, "Y-your really handsome! Very! Your hair is so perfect and your amazing at football! Your eyes make my day and I've heard you know seven different languages!" I sighed, another girl who didn't like me because my personality. Was I really that bad?

  "Thanks Kylie. But I think you deserve better." I said walking away, I looked to the side. If people just liked me for my looks, then what was the point? What was wrong with me? Why didn't people like me... For me? I sat in a desk, not even noticing the concerned look that Marinette gave me when a tear rolled down my cheek.

Marinette

  My lips parted, what happened? Maybe he was going through a tough time to? "Umm, I don't wanna be a third wheel Alya, see ya next class?" She winked, "You know it girl!" I smiled and sat in the empty seat next to Adrien. "Hey Adrien... You okay?" His lips parted as he seemed to jump.

  "U-uhhh-- yeah! Totally fine I uhh--" I wiped the tear from his cheek, "If you ever need a friend Adrien... I'm here you know." He smiled and his cheeks seemed to redden, "Thanks Marinette." I smiled and nodded. "Anytime Adrien, I mean it." I really did, he seemed hurt, and I had no idea why, I wanted to get to know him.

  "Okay class, today your going to be reading with your shoulder partner! And remember to take notes." I looked at Adrien and winked, he blushed- I don't know why- and I began to read the first paragraph, we took turns reading paragraph by paragraph, making sure to make time between each turn for notes.

***

  I tapped my chin with my pencil, currently I was sitting on the bleachers while my dad coached the team. I loved to read, however, I wasn't very good at math. I tried my best so I always got a B or higher for the subject, but I couldn't quite understand it. My eyes widened a bit as a drop of rain plopped on my hand.

  I raised a brow, looking up at the cloudy sky, shit, I forgot an umbrella! It started to sprinkle, I quickly packed all my homework in my bag, hugging it tight to my chest so none of my things got wet. I looked at the field to see a bunch of boys tackling each other into the grass.

  The rain only for stronger, sure I enjoyed the rain, it smelt amazing and it was sure pretty. But I didn't really like it on my clothes. Soon puddles formed on the grass and I got of the bleachers that were now soaked with water, just like the back of my shirt.

I stood in the rain as boys tackled each other into the mud, wow I wish I had my umbrella. I could see my dad feel bad but I brushed it off, I mouthed. I'm fine. To him, he nodded and went back to coaching as he scolded kim for tackling Nino when he didn't need to.

  I giggled, then I spotted him. My lips parting, a crimson blush spreading across my cheeks as a boy with golden hair laughed, exposing his shiny white teeth as his green emerald eyes sparkled. Then he saw me, he smiled at me and headed to the lockers where the football team kept their things.

  I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, was it possible to gain feelings for someone you had only just met? I had only known him for a week, my cheeks became pink at the thought of him, what were these new feelings? A gust of wind hit my back making me shiver. Wow, I was freezing. 

Vote for part two/chapter 4, cuz trust me, it's so cute! 😍