Chapter 5: New Bully?

Marinette

  I yawned, shutting off my annoying alarm clock as I started to get ready, I simply chose some black jeans and a red crop top. I did my bed, smiling as I placed the Lady bug stuffed animal in the front of all my pillows. I ate a couple strawberries before brushing my hair and teeth.

  I grabbed the umbrella Adrien gave me and put it in my bag, just in case it rained again. I put on some Cherry Chapstick and a bit of mascara, tying my hair into a bun. I slipped on my converse before hopping in my dad's truck and waiting for him to arrive.

  "Hey Pumpkin, ready for school?" I nodded, "Yeah, let's go." I say before he starts to drive, "Tomorrow's Saturday and I wanted to remind you about Adrien and his mother coming over." I nodded, "Yeah I remember." My dad smiled, "Any good friends at school?"

  "Besides Adrien, I've been hanging out with this girl Alya and her boyfriend, he's on your team, he's Adrien's best friend." My father grinned, "Any Love inter--" I made a sort of, ahem, noise to cut him off, "Dad, no." He chuckled before we arrived at the school, "See ya!" I said running away from him, I could hear him laugh a bit as I ran to my first class.

  "Hey girl." I smiled, "Alya, hi!" She smiled, she parted her lips to speak when she was rudely interrupted by a girl with close to white blonde hair, "Hey Peasants. I just forgot to give the New Girl her greeting." Alya rolled her eyes, "She's not even New anymore, she's like three weeks in. "

  I forgot her name, some thing that starts with a C I think. Goldilocks flipped her hair before crossing her arms, "She's still new. Even though she's not worth my precious time, I just wanted to day, welcome to the school. You should know that I'm practically god here. "

  I rolled my eyes, "More like the devil." I said, I hated when people claimed themselves as some type of god, I hated it! I was about to walk away when I was pulled back, "Welcome to the school new girl." She said before my shirt was suddenly drenched with water.

  My eyes widened as she spilt water on me, "What the hell Chloe!?!?" Alya exclaimed, I looked at my soaking shirt and could see the outlining of my bra. I clenched my fists, I didn't want to show her that it bothered me, I should've never said anything in the first place.

  The water only seemed to spread on my shirt, it was practically see through. My eyes widened as I covered my chest, Alya kept shouting at Chloe but she smirked at me, I gritted my teeth on the inside of my mouth, making sure she didn't see any sign of negative emotion.

  My lips parted as warm hands were placed on my shoulders, "Chloe, why did you do that? She didn't do anything to you!" I recognized the voice, it was... Adrien. I blushed, "Come with me Marinette." Adrien said pulling me along, Alya gave me thumbs up and winked.

  My cheeks turned a crimson red, as Adrien pulled me along to a corner. He took off his jacket, "Here. Use this, besides, we'll see each other tomorrow so you can return it." He said, I hesitated to take the white jacket, "T-thanks." I said, he smiled and walked away.

A/P: Its basically the same jacket Adrien wears in the original show of MLB.

  I headed to the girl's restroom, quickly slipping off my wet crop top and replacing it with Adrien's jacket. It was kind of big on me, even as I buttoned it up. I ran back to the classroom as the bell rung, "Just on time girl. And damn, you look hot."

  I raised a brow, "Hot?" She nodded, "With a white buttoned up jacket, yeah." We started walking into class, I sat behind Alya, Nino sat beside Alya. "Hey New Girl, just because Adrien lent you his jacket doesn't mean he likes you. He probably despises you but doesn't wanna show it." Chloe said, sitting in the desk behind me.

  Well, my life is officially hell, I decided. Adrien sat next to me, "Hey Marinette." I smiled at him, mentally slapping myself knowing I probably made Chloe mad. All of my classes with Chloe in them, were absolute hell. The one's without her were fine, and lunch was awful.

  I sat on the bleachers, studying my notes and starting my homework. I tapped my chin with my pencil, math equations were definitely not my thing, and considering we had to show our work, I was doomed. I bit my lip, good thing it was Friday, I had all weekend to figure this out.

  After finishing every subject's homework besides math, I stuffed my things inside my back pack and waited for football practice to end. After hearing my dad shout at the football players, he finished it with a, 'have a good weekend.'

  I smiled as he walked over, I slipped my bag over my shoulders, I saw Adrien wave at me in which my cheeks turned pink as I saw his dirty football outfit and sweaty hair, I just thought it was so... Incredibly... Hot.

Adrien

  "So, you hook up with the newbie?" Kim asked, I shook my head, "Nah. She's just a friend." Kim smirked, "Good, so she's all mine then huh? She's so hot. Not to mention, the Coaches Daughter. Meaning trouble, meaning my thing. Bet I'll make her mine by next week."

  I frowned, "The coach will probably kick you off the team Kim." Kim smirked, "Yeah right. I'm the second best player here besides you and Ivan. Besides, a hottie like that is worth it." I sighed, "N-no. Marinette's new here you can't-" Kim chuckled.

  "Adrien, if you like her, then go after her yourself. I'll back off, you just gotta admit it." I blushed, "I-i don't like her..." I lied, Kim smirked, "Then she's all mine. Just watch and see Agreste." Kim said, walking off. I clenched my fists, Game On Kim, game on...