2- First day

Felix groaned as he rubbed his eyes and just laid on his bed, looking up at his plain white ceiling while debating whether he should get up or not, he wanted to go back to sleep so badly but he knew his mother would beat his ass if she finds...

      Felix groaned as he rubbed his eyes and just laid on his bed, looking up at his plain white ceiling while debating whether he should get up or not, he wanted to go back to sleep so badly but he knew his mother would beat his ass if she finds out that he skipped the first day of school so he slowly and reluctantly pushed the covers away and sat up. He glanced around in his room noticing the pile of clothes that were scattered on the floor and his laptop that he forgot to turn off last night.

"Shit," He cursed as he stood up and walked towards his desk to turn his laptop off but a loud gasp left his mouth when he saw that it was already eight in the morning which means he has less than five minutes to get ready for his first class "Oh my fucking god!"

Felix cried in frustration as he ran towards the pile of clothes, forgetting about closing the laptop and grabbed a plain black shirt and wore it then put the first notebook he found in his backpack and stormed out of the house without even changing his sweatpants or brushing his hair and started running towards the school.

After a few minutes of running, Felix smiled when he saw his friends still waiting for him in front of the school's front door and walked towards them and fell down on the hard ground the second he reached them.

"I'm dead" He said between breaths making Jisung look down at him annoyingly.

Jisung was Felix's first and only best friend he made ever since he moved to Korea, it's already has been two years since they met and even though jisung was a very annoying friend, Felix couldn't deny that he was very glad that he met him because if it wasn't for him he would've been that lonely kid that no one talks to in school, as for Minho he only joined their small group of friends last year after jisung accidentally bumped into him and spilled his orange juice on his shirt and somehow all three of them became friends after that incident.

"When will you learn to set your alarm at the right time" Jisung groaned before he grabbed Felix's arm making him stand up and shook his head as he ran his fingers through the latter's hair trying to make it look less messy "You look like a mess, you're giving the new students a bad image of our school."

"Yeah and what's the big deal about new students." Felix rolled his eyes and looked at Minho who was just leaning against the wall, watching them amusingly "What's so funny?"

"You really don't know?" Jisung asked making Felix look back at him "We have new students from Seoul High"

"Wait what? Isn't that a private school?" Felix asked confused.

"Yeah there was a fire in their school and most of it was badly damaged so they sent the students to other schools around town and guess what? They sent their best students here since our school is the best among the town's public schools" Jisung explained.

"This means we share this school with a bunch of spoiled brats now?" Felix said and frowned as he thought about it "The school is bad as it is but now it's going to be even worse"