2

10/4/19

dear diary

im back! let me tell you what happened today. i went to school like always, attended all of my classes and wasn't late(except for science cause i don't care about that class) and it started as a normal day. that is until lunch came, i was just coming out of my math class when seungmin came up to me. he asked if i wanted to sit next to him and his friends! he was blushing and stuttering the whole time, i couldn't help but think how cute he looked seeing him all flustered. though i think i said it out loud cause he became more red afterwards which made him look even more adorable uwu.

anyways, i agreed and we walked together to the lunch room. i had my friends come over too and all nine of us talked to one another. i was really happy that i got to talk to my crush and get to know him more. he kept talking about day6 the whole time but i didn't mind, he looked so happy talking about his idols and i didn't want to ruin that my interrupting him:( once lunch was over, i walked him to his next class, even if it was on the other side of the building from mine i didn't mind. we talked more until we reached his class then parted ways.

i think I love(not like anymore) him even more~