7

10/23/19

dear diary,

i did it. i finally had the fucking balls to ask seungminnie out:D

i was nervous the whole day cause what if he didn't like me back?? i would've been so heartbroken. but i didn't let it get to me so during lunch, i snuck out to get minnie some flowers and chocolate from a nearby store for him(cheesy i know but hEy i wanted it to be special:() when i got back, luckily seungmin didn't suspect much since i think chan or woojin told the lie of me staying behind to help a teacher out(as if i will ever do that willingly pffft)

he had world history last so I waited outside his classroom for him until I dragged him out to the field and aksed him, he was blushing furiously and he looked so cute with his glasses on that i wanted to eAt him(jkjk...or am i??)

he said yes too! i hugged him tight and kissed his head. after i walked inside the school holding his hand and towards my locker. i gave him the flowers(which were stocks/gillyflowers since they represented beauty/happiness according to the lady and that's what seungmin was to me uwu) and he had the biggest smile on his face, im really happy that he said yes and that im the reason for that smile as well:)))

my love for kim seungmin quadrupled~