Chapter Two: America?

~~~America Pov~~~
Finally, I was back at home in DC.
Japan was still knocked out from all the flying drugs. I had started to get a little attached to the cat. His face I thought was adorable. Those eyes where so sarcastically calm, I love them.

Taking the sleeping kitty out of his kennel, I set him next to me on the couch. He was still obviously high even while sleeping. I gotta admit cat Japan was pretty dam cute. I wondered what I would look like as cat. Would I be cute? Nah, I'd be awesome. I'd be the hero that all cats would need. But sense I'm not a cat like Japan, I'll just be hero for this kitty. He stirred in his sleep, clawing at my jacket sleepily. I took it off and decided I'd look for my sweater instead. Maximum comfort for this little kitty was priority.
Carefully trying not to wake Japan, I stood up. Walking over to my closet I could hear a faint meow.

"A-Amerika..."

I looked behind me to see a, normal Japan? Except this normal Kiku... had cat ears? I ran back over to him. I raised my hand onto his face. He purred and nuzzled it before pulling back.

"Amerika, w-what happen?"

I rubbed his ears in my hands. Kiku purred a little more like he actually wanted me to do it. His tail pulled around his side like he wanted me to rub it too.

"It's okay Japan, it's just a spell I promise!" I tired to reassure him.
Kiku smiled a little, his lips cracking. My heat bloomed with light seeing his beautiful smile. I felt so bad not being able to be his hero, reverse this dam spell. "Amerika?"
I met his eyes.
"W-will you fix this?"

"Of course Japan, I will."