Chapter Three: Leaving the hotel

-America Pov-
Kiku had gone back too sleep. I guess that was to be expected of him. He was also so calm and collected, I don't know how he doesn't sleep all the time.
If I was this calm, I would be asleep.
Anywho, I should probably get out of this hotel room. Go back home to my homey home. I picked up Japan's body who was limp. He stretched and moaned a little then dropped the fight.
So dam cute..
But I shouldn't be thinking about him in this way right now. I have much more nation-y stuff too do. Take care of the states, NASA and SpaceX, talk Molossia out of selling drugs to Nevada.
So a full to-do list!
Thinking about that I should probably write that down. "Uh~" Japan suddenly gasped starting to wake. His ears stretched back as he yawned in my arms. "Alfred?" Japan started too swoon. The sound of my name in his mouth was an extraordinary feeling. I began to release his arm. Kiku fumbled stumbling on his human feet. Slowly, but surely he regained it with my help.
"Al~" he squirmed in my arms, the tail wrapping around my leg.

"Good Morning Kiku,"
I slowly ran my fingers across his face. He nuzzled my fingers back making himself come closer.
"Amerika.. where's Italy and G-Germany?" Kiku asked his eyes darting around the room. I shook my head moving down my hands from his head to his hands. "Well, do you remember the world meeting?"
Japan thought for a momentary change. His eyes then snapped open realizing what had happened too him.
"Thank you for not letting Greece, get me Alfred." He separates us, dusting off his kimono of the nonexistent dirt.
I chuckle at this knowing very well he was in cat form the whole time.
His cut little tail curled upon my arm. Kiku blushed softly, he looked didn't like he could control it. I brushed his ears back.
"Mew!" Kiku coughed surprisingly.
I smiled and began to pick him up again.
"Well you wanna go home?"

"H-home?"

"Yeah, my home! I think you'll like it."

Kiku nodded as I set him down on my bed. I tossed him a hoodie, one of my favorites that read, "I'm important!"
Kiku looked at it carefully examining what it said. He nodded and slide it on.
His ears and tails where covered and he started to pick up my bags.
"Kiku you don't have to do that."

"Alfred, I demand that I help you. You have saved me from the rest of the nations. And gave me your objects." He bowed at my feet. I chuckled taking my bags from him.
"Japan, it's just no problem."

-Sorry if this is bad, Going to next scene now-Also I think I wanna change Japan to an kitsune, Sorry everybody-