Chapter Four: Question?

"Hey Kiku?"
I slid into the Uber with him. Japan looked a little uncomfortable inside the hot car but looked at me. How his eyes scanned mine before whispering, "はい?" (Yes?)
I started too mumble my question. Why am I even asking this? I shouldn't be intruding this much however it was all he asked for. Oh boy this going to be awkward..
"Do you have a space agency?"
Japan blushed incredibly pink. He looked out the window but then back too me.
"Mhmm.. I have one."
"Annnnnnnd?"
Japan stopped and looked away from me. His eyes observed everything that passed us. It was like time had grown quiet and old. It slowed so much that when my hand rested upon him I didn't flinch. Instead his fingers started to curl around mine. Our palms meeting in the middle of the seat.
"Amerik-" The Uber skirted into a halt.

"Woah, you guys alright back there!"
I quickly turned my attention towards our Uber. "Yea we're good!"

"Alright because we just missed a wreck."

"What?"

"A hit in run, up there, look at 'em, they rammed into each other."

My eyes went wide as I looked over the license plates of the vehicle.
"S-stop the car." I jolted, my kids.. What where they thinking!? The seatbelt ripped off of me and I could see Japan was in terror at my departure. He shouted my human name before disappearing back into the car. The car that had hit my babies run off like a coward.

"Dad!" The car door flung open. I immediately grabbed the personification who got out of the car.
"Alexander, oh my god. Are you okay?"

"Bastard!" Another voice called from in the car. Oh Mexico's going to kill me. I pried the other doorway open.. Then there was suddenly Mexico's other child.
"Crusade, are you hurt?"

"Where's Martin??" My eyes went wide. These two were never together without the mediator in the family. Though I created Martin in intentions of leaving his guidance to My former boss, but things didn't go as planned.
"Oh hi America Sir-"

"MARTIN OH MY GOD." I grabbed him and flung him away from the crashed car.
"What just happened?"

-Alexander Pov-
Okay so let me explain, my dad has been in and out of the country if quite sometime now. Well shoot me in the foot if I didn't mention it took forever to get his attention. Anyway, since I'm already breaking fourth wall, I should just keep going. So far you've met the nations now meet thier kids. My name is
Alexander Victoria Tex Jones- the middle is my mother's and the second to my surname is my own personal choice. I'm the representative of Texas and that Hershey haired boy right there is my little brother, Crusade. My mother designed him yet again. So how'd we get here?
Well, maybe I'll tell you..

(Right now, I really wanna finish this chapter! Btw school is back for me so I'll be trying to update, thanks for the support! Don't be afraid to drop a vote)