♤-Chapter 30-♤

"All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." -- Michael John Bobak

Chapter 30: Pearl Harbor

Save house, Unknown destination

I heard Dimitri behind me. "Why did you tell him who you are Tatiana? This could get us in trouble if he remembers." He asked and I smirked at him. "For the fun and we both know he won't remember this." He made a sound in the back of his throat and I walked out of the room.

Before I closed the door behind me I looked back at him "Make sure the people we trust are following them. I don't want anything to get out." Dimitri said nothing and I cleared my throat. "Do you understand me, Dimitri?" He nodded and I walked out of the room.

I walked down the hallway and up a few stairs to Silva's office. I opened the door and almost gagged "Ewe..." Grace jumped off his lap and blushed. Silva growled and fixed his tie before tucking it back into his shirt.

"Yes, Tatiana. What is so important to burst into my office at 1 in the morning?" I raised an eyebrow at him "Please..." I said groused out. "Don't act all professional." Silva nodded and kissed Graced on the cheek "What is it?"

"Riley is in Miami. Just as it happens to be so is Jacob Colombo." Silva tensed. "I guess we will have to send a few people to go get Riley. Before we have to prepare for a war we might not be ready for." I nodded knowing that if Riley really is with Jacob, nothing good will come out of it.

"Who are you going to send? I could always go, get it over with." Silva sighed "I will gather a few people but you won't be one of them."

I reluctantly nodded, because I knew he knew best and walked up to Grace. I hugged her before nodding at Silva. With a final wave, I walked out of the room.

I nodded at the people walking past me and walked out of the save house and down the steps to my car. It was time to get home and sleep. I'm just not going to school tomorrow.

I was way too tired to even think about waking up in a few hours and going to school. The amount of sleep I got over the last few days is not as much as I'd like it to be.

I unlocked my phone and quickly texted Olivia. Tell her that I wasn't going to be at school and asked if she could send me the work.

 Tell her that I wasn't going to be at school and asked if she could send me the work

Yesterday had been a long day. When I came home this morning at 2 I went to my room, showered and got into bed. I slept until noon before waking up, bathing and going to the gym.

When I was finished at around 4 pm I decided to visit the kitchen to make some food and get orange juice. I had dropped on the couch and since then I had been a couch potato. I decided to just binge watch a few horror movies.

I had just stood up to go to the bathroom after third movies when my phone vibrated. I chose to get it after I came back from the bathroom. I washed my hands after doing the necessary and opened my phone to see a text from Nikolai.

From: Nikolai
To: Tatiana
Hey, when can we meet for the SPP. I would have stopped by your house today but have a major hangover. I can't even remember what happened yesterday.

As I read the message I was kind of glad that he couldn't remember yesterday's activities. The drug we gave them has only been tested a few times and honestly, I wasn't sure it was going to work. I pondered on when I would have time before quickly texted him back with a time.

From: Tatiana
To: Nikolai
Hey sure, rough night? How about Friday! BTW what is the topic?

He replied within a few seconds, telling me the topic. Great the Pearl Harbor... History sucked ass. I dropped my phone back on the couch too moody to even write something back to him.

We'll just have to talk about it when he dropped by.

Copyright © 2018 by Grace Write