Chapter 3-The attitude of the British

I don't the own the anime or any pictures and videos used in this story

Y/n pov~

I wake up in an unfamiliar environment than I remember what happened. I than feel something soft on my arm I turn to face what it was, I see Houki griping on to my arm with her breasts between my arm. I mentally scream inside I try to move my arm out but her grip get tighter.

Houki: Please...don't go.

My face blow up bright red hearing this, I was so nervous thinking about what would she do if she woke up and saw us like this. I decided to wait until her grip loosens enough to get out. It took a good 10 minutes before she loosened her grip but, I finally managed to get out. I quietly left the dorm and made my way down the hallway. It was around 5:00 in the morning and nobody was up so I thought it would be the best time to fly Shadow and get him breakfast. As I was walking up to the roof I saw Shadow already waiting for me, I walk up to him and pull out my amour from the sac on shadow's back and put it on over my regular clothes.

 As I was walking up to the roof I saw Shadow already waiting for me, I walk up to him and pull out my amour from the sac on shadow's back and put it on over my regular clothes

Y/n: Ready to go bud?

Shadow only gave a small puff and a nod letting me know that he is ready. I make sure his saddle is on properly and I get on him and he starts to run and jump off the roof and we start to fly away from the academy and over top the ocean. This was the best part of my day being up here flying, it really is amazing. The view always seems to take my breath away. I realise the I forgot the reason I came out here in the first place! To catch Shadow breakfast. Shadow already knew that they came here to get fish but instead of waiting for me to grab my fishing rod and catch the fish he had a better idea.

Y/n: Don't. You. Dare.

Shadow looked back at me and gave me a stupid toothless smile. The he dove in the water to catch the fish with me still on my back. Once we pop out of the water I see Shadow with a face full of fish.

Y/n: I hate you right now. Anyway, we should head back now so I can take a shower now that I'm covered in salt water.

~Timeskip~ bought to you by chibi Y/n pouting at chibi Shadow.

After we make it back to the Academy and I take a shower in the changing room it was time to head to class. As I was walking to class a tall figure stepped in front of me. It was Chifuyu Orimura again.

Y/n: H-hello Orimura-sensei.

Chifuyu: Hello Y/n. I see are doing fine

Y/n: Well a-actually I-I-

Chifuyu: Stay here until I call you into class.

Y/n: Well that was rude

I whispered hoping that she didn't hear me. She turned around and shot me a glare that made me want to lie in a grave.

Chifuyu: What was that?

Y/n: N-n-nothing!

Orimura-sensei walked into the class and after she took the attendance she called me into the class.