Chapter 5-Battle cut short

All music, videos and picture used in this story go to there rightful owner.

Y/n P.O.V.

Today is the day, of my battle with Cecilia. I put my armour on and mentally prepare myself. We will finally see who is right, I know I will win even if everyone else thinks that I have no chance against her. I will prove to everyone that Dragons are not monsters.

I see Ichika and Houki walking toward me and I take off my helmet.

Ichika: I will never be used to seeing you in that amour. It looks like you're a whole different person.

Y/n: I get that a lot

Houki: You know you can still back out. This isn't worth you or your dragon getting hurt.

I look at Shadow and place my hand on his head and rub it he purrs in response.

Y/n: I do have to do this for his sake and all dragons. I can't stand the thought of them being used as weapons or killed. Plus I need to prove it to that stupid Apricot girl.

Houki laughs at my comment and I blush because of how cute she is when she laughs.

Y/n: w-well anyways I better get going to set up before the match starts, b-bye.

Houki suddenly grabs my hand before I can run off.

Houki: Just promise that you will be careful and if it gets too dangerous to forfeit. N-not that I care or anything.

I smile at her.

Y/n: I won't lose.

I put my helmet back on and I get on Shadow and fly to the arena, once we arrive I notice that Cecilia is not here yet. I look at the time and see that she should be arriving soon. People start to fill the stands. I notice that Ichika, Houki, Rin and the two other girls I met the other day are sitting together. Ichika waves at me and the girls are glaring at me again. God damnit I have no interest in that man, why are they so mad at me.

Ichika P.O.V.

I noticed that the girls glaring at Y/N?

Ichika: What's with the faces, you guys?

Laura: Nothing.

Charlotte: yes it's nothing.

Houki: It's like you would know anyway.

Rin: Idiot.

Ichika: what did I do!?

Rin: Anyways do you think that Y/n will be able to beat Cecilia?

Houki: I don't know but she seemed determined to do so.

Laura: Y/n?

Charlotte: She was the shy girl we met the other day.

Laura: Ah yes! I remember now, she looks like an entirely different person from before.

Charlotte: I know!

I see that Cecilia finally arrived and I see that the match is about to start.

Ichika: Guys it's starting!

Y/n P.O.V.

So she finally showed up. I have my weapons ready and Shadow is raring to go.

Cecilia: I see that you still decided to go through with this match, how stupid are you. What are you even wearing? It's not going to save you from my I.S. then you will realize that machines are better than your stupid dragons.

I greet my teeth in anger. I grip Shadow's saddle tight and he looks up at me with a worried look. I calm down a bit and pat his head

Y/n: thanks bud. There is no way that I will ever let you win. I will prove to you that you are wrong about dragons!