Prologue pt 1

3rd POV

A house in the forest seemed peaceful for a family..... the family yes but the 3 children, no. These 3 were adopted and abused by the whole family. The youngest of 3 is Roger, a 7 year old who was always blamed on by ruby for go knows what reason. The 2nd youngest is the sweet girl Nickie, a 8 year old who is constantly told to do chores like feed people. The oldest is Y/n, 9 years old and takes most of the beatings. The reason is to protect them. He breaks things to make it he gets the worst for his little brother and sister. The 2 little ones where in the room that was just the attic with bloodied covered walls and a sheet only enough for 2. Y/n let's them have the sheet and hug them for extra warmth for the 2.

Roger: d-do you think br-brother is okay.

Nickie: I hope so.

Then the door opens showing tai throwing Y/n them covered in blood and bruises

Tai: NEXT TIME YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IT WILL BE MUCH WORSE!!

He then slams the door and the 2 ran at Y/n checking him while crying quietly to not have anyone else come up.

Nickie: a-are you okay Y/n?

Y/n: it's o-okay I-im f-fine. *smiles weakly* s-see?

Y/n was in alot of pain but he didnt want to show it to them. The one thing he didnt want was for them to worry.

Roger: please d-dont die brother

Y/n hugs roger chuckling

Y/n: I'm not going to die Roger.

Nickie: I dont want you to die.

Nickie hugs Y/ns from behind making them fall. Y/n grabs the Sheet and wraps them and holds them close.

Y/n: okay guys get to sleep okay?

Both: okay.

The 2 fall to sleep while Y/n holds them giving them warmth. As much as he can give them. And soon falls asleep aswell. The last thing in his mind is finding away for them to leave.

Y/n POV

I woke feeling bare then I realized that Nickie and Roger where gone.

Y/n: roger?...... Nickie?

I was getting worried then I heard a scream from downstairs..... Nickies screams. I rush to the door and try to open it. The door was locked and I started to bang on the door. I then heard roger and I was getting desperate. I started looking around for something to break the door. I find a wardrobe and try to tip it. I was too weak but I kept trying. Then I heard glass break. Finally tipping it, the door breaks and i go down and run downstairs and I look to see something that broke me heart.

Nickie

Roger