Interlude 1: The Beauty and the Beast

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

...INITIATING...

...INITIATING...

...

...

...

...INITIATING PROJECT PRINCESS PEACH...

...ACTIVATING CAMERA ON GRODUS' ROOM...

...

...

...

...OBJECTIVE IDENTIFIED...

...INITATING SCANNING MODE...

...

...

...WARNING!!!

...WARNING!!

...UNKNOWN DATA PROCESSING...

...INITAITING DIAGNOSTIC PROGRAMS...

...

...

...

It happens so fast. She was there, minding her own business and just focusing on her vacations with Toadsworth. She didn't want or expected any of this to happen. At least...not for a while considering he wasn't on best conditions...or at least that's what she thought. On this moments...she kind of wishes to be this case. At least for her, she would know where was she at the moments, but as of right now...she was completely lost. Escorted, and held captive by this mysterious people...people who wore some kind of weird uniform with an X sign. Just what's going on right now? Many questions...and so little information. They were in a unknown place at least for the Princess, as she was getting escorted until she noticed two persons, one who was responsible of her capture and another one who had a complex figure to her. Princess Peach had her face looking at the floor all the time, not wanting to face her kidnappers since she didn't want to do anything with them. They finally stopped and made a salute forming an X.

"O great, exalted Grodus! We brought the Princess Peach you ordered, sir!" one of the minions spoke. He was being directed to an unknown man that had some kind of brain inside some kind of machine and had some lens. He was wearing a purple cape with a huge X on the front and was holding a scepter that had an X sign as well. If Princess Peach's hunch was right, this must be the leader of this nasty people.

"Well, well, well, well, my pet... isn't it about time you told us where the map is?" said Grodus while turning around. His voice being some kind of mix between human and robotic. Just who is this Grodus? Nevertheless, Princess Peach didn't want to be any part of it. She stood firm and was quiet, not lifting her head at all. Grodus wasn't having any of it at seeing how Princess Peach ignored him.

"Princess Peach. You WILL speak when spoken to." Said Grodus once again, this time stricter than last time. Princess Peach began to sweat.

Sure she was kidnapped time and time again, but in reality, Bowser was someone who would just taunt, gloat or try to impress the Princess with his attempts (which of course, NEVER worked). However, this is new territory...literally. They were demanding something for her...and this wasn't her love or something as trivial as baking a cake. They were demanding the Legendary Map she got from the Chest and that was sent to Mario. If anything, Princess Peach knew that even in her dire situation, she couldn't by any chance put Mario's life on risk, no matter how strong he is.