You just don't understand-And you never will

"Oh, look! A closet full of shit! Cause the little bitch doesn't know how to clean shit and just shoves it everywhere!" My mother yelled from inside my small closet in the rv. 

A black ball of fuzz came flying at me and a keychain clunked me in the head. My rabbit furry tail. 

"Stupid fuzzy shit you wear on the back of your pants- Cuz your a slut." She mutters, loud enough for me to hear. 

I cringe and stare, eyes red from crying as she continues to trash everything in my closet, throwing it all over the rv. 

"Why the fuck are you standing there?! Get moving, you stupid cunt!"

My insides twist, like someone has stabbed me in the chest and twittled the knife around. Sigh. Her emphasis on all the words she calls me is very endearing. Tears begin to fall down from my eyes, both from rage and sadness that my own mother would call me such things and treat me the way she does. 

I panic as she comes near me and slaps me, sending me into the dog cage. "Move you fucking filth!"

I panic even more as she makes her way to the cabin over the rv where the cats are. I quickly go outside to find the bathrooms, where I hyperventilate, able to hear her screaming her head off 3 rv's away. 

As I go to wash my hands, I pull up the sleeves to my black hoodie, making sure that my cuts haven't opened. They haven't. 

Semi- satisfied, I lock the bathroom door with the code, and head back to the camper. That's when I see it. Books everywhere. Ripped to shreds. All of my clique books and Fairy Tale manga, and Warrior cats. Pages ripped from the spine ripped in three different slices and thrown outside of the camper. 

The wind blows the pages around, as the camper door is blown open. 

My mom walks slowly down the camper steps, holding up a purple notebook. My heart races in fear as she looks at me. 

"Seriously? You and your fucking mentally retarded wolf stories?"

She rips the notebook straight in half. "Trash." She throws it at me, and it hits me in the head on the spine, hard. 

"HEY!"I yell, hurt and aggravated. That was a Wattpad story. Part of me is glad she didn't read it, due to some of the sexual content. 

She turns back around and comes out of the camper flying at me. 

Before I can even react, she has grabbed me by the hair, and punches me in the face, close to my my eye on the side of my face. She hits me several times, all on the side of my shoulders, my chest, and my face. I scream, my voice cracking. 

It wasn't really necessary to scream as loud as I was. I did it on purpose. 

Part because of the pain. But also because I wanted the neighbors to come out. To come out and see what she was doing. 

But none of them did. They were all either sleeping, or at work, or not at home. 

"Don't ever fucking talk to me in that tone of voice ever again, you whore! When you speak to me, you speak to me in respect!"

A small evil voice inside of me laughs maniacally. 

"Well well well, you little bitch. Do you want me to show you some respect?? The only respect you'll be getting, is my claws. Tearing through your fucking throat. And watching you bleed everywhere. Don't ever touch me again or I swear to fucking god, I will tear your eyes out. You don't get to call me names and beat the shit out of me, and expect me to respect you?! Hahaha, you're a funny one. Touch me one more time and I swear to FUCKING GOD! I'm going to fucking crucify your soul and-"