ix

alesha and amanda returned to their seats at the front of the plane and left the boys alone to joke around.
as soon as they were out of earshot they started discussing;
"bullshit!" alesha exclaimed.
"exactly. a club? simon doesnt like that kind of thing, escpecially not with david."
-
after the private jet had arrived, the judges got some alone time to relax before auditions would resume later in the evening. luckily, all the rooms were booked on the same floor to make it convenient for staff to drop off luggage and communicate with the judges.
alesha had began to unpack as she listened intently to the sound of amanda's confused voice; "i have no idea how we're going to find out, both of them are sealed tight."
"what dyou think it is?" alesha asked.
"i dont know! and its driving me insane." amanda slammed her hands on the fresh pillows in disappointment and defeat.
"cmon, lets not give up now. how about you go to simon and i go to david. i know you're his weak spot" alesha teased optimistically, and they were both out of the large hotel room swiftly and making their way down the corridor.
simon's room was all the way over to the end while david's was next to alesha.
amanda already had an idea crawling up to her mind.

alesha's pov

i knocked the door on david's room and after a few moments i heard the key unlock and saw a messy looking david on the other side.
his tie and top button were undone and his hair was fluffy, unlike the slicked back look that he had whenever we were filming the show.
"hi, babe." david said in a deep voice, and signalled to inviting me in his room after kissing and giving me a hug.
after i was sitting comfortably on an office chair and david on a leather couch, i cleared my throat and began the conversation...

amandas pov.
i walked anxiously to the bottom of the corridor to simon's room, which was a special suite, bigger and better than any other room obviously because he was the head judge.
i press the door bell and waited for simon or one of his many assistants to open the door.
his personal assistant, doris, opened the door for me after a couple of seconds and simon stood up from the bed to greet me, starting with
"hi darling, is there anything wrong?"
knowing that i wouldnt enter his room to speak to him privately other than for an urgent reason.
i nod my head repeatedly, putting a worried look on simons face and letting him dismiss all his assistants with a snap of his fingers.
after the room became quiet i began my plan, which i knew would tell me all the answers i needed.
carefully, i said the word "lauren."
and for a split second my eyes peeked at the raised fabric on simons pants.
"what? whyd you say that?" simon looked confused and i slowly tried to hide my smirk as he crossed his legs.
i discovered this habit that simon had one day when we were talking about sinnita. whenever he was sexually attracted to someone, and their name came up, so did his penis.
"hold on a second." i held up my index finger and grabbed my phone out of my pocket with my other hand. i swiped through my photo album and selected a picture, turning my phone round to simon.
"what are you doing amanda? why are you showing me a picture of david?"
i stood there and held the phone and watched, mentally counting the seconds before...
he crossed his legs awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, before clearing his throat.
"ahm, what-"
"you do this thing where you hide your boners really badly. anyway, you should probably end it with lauren, before you... submit to your desires. unless you already have, then good luck with that"
i raised my eyebrows and cracked a fake smile before leaving the room, feeling more smug then i did entering it.