zaniel

ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ

ship: zaniel
warnings: smut, long
requested by: httpdonah

third person point of view

   daniel seavey's father, jeff, is a priest. daniel didn't consider himself very religious, because he had already had sex with some random girl at a party. in his religion and because his dad was a priest, you are supposed to wait until marriage. daniel didn't care too much, because sex was something most teenagers wanted to explore.

though not being very religious, daniel seavey 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 church. he loved going on sundays to church and attending as many church events as he possibly could. there was absolutely no one that would change his mind about that.

it's sunday, and here daniel seavey is, dressed in his sunday best. he was chatting with an amiable elderly woman, who was seated in the row in front of him.

minutes later, a family daniel has never seen walks into the church, and decides to sit next to him. he observed the family, there's what he assumes a mother, father, a daughter, and two sons.

daniel's quite confident he's never seen these people before. their children are younger, the daughter and one of the sons, but the other son looks like he's about daniel's age. as he continues to look at the family, he locks eyes with the oldest son, who then quickly looks away as he's cheeks begin to redden. daniel just smirks, but his mind is going crazy.

✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

after the service was held, daniel walks up to his father, who is now cleaning up. during the service, a volunteer opportunity was available, and daniel needed to know what he needed to do since he would be leading it.

"i want you to send out flyers stating to be at the event center no later than 5:30 to help decorate. i think we'll have a great turnout this year," daniel's father smiled softly at his son.

"alright, i'll get busy with that," daniel replied.

daniel heads towards the door to leave, but he stops walking once his eyes land on the mysterious boy. as if he knew daniel was staring at him, he turns around and meets his eyes with daniel's once again. daniel's eyes begin to travel downwards, checking the boy out subconsciously.

the mysterious boy blushes yet again, his cheeks turning a deep crimson. daniel licks his lips, looks into his eyes one more time, and walks away without saying another word.

<𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂>

it is now monday, and daniel is back at the church--his second home. he has all of the supplies he needs for the event: tables, streamers, and religious decorations.

he had been here about forty-five minutes now, until he hears the door rattling. turning down his music that was semi-loud, he walks over to the door. he unlocks the door and opens it, revealing the mysterious boy.

"uhm, hi," the mysterious boy speaks.

"ah, so he speaks," daniel taunts. "what's your name? i never got it."

"um, i'm zach, zach herron."

"well, nice to meet you zach. i'm daniel seavey," daniel states. "why are you here so early?"