dorbyn

ᴛʀɪᴘ

ship: dorbyn
warnings: fluff, long
requested by: -AQUARIUSCMB

third person point of view

it was currently august fifteenth, the day before the annual trip to the lake for the boys of 'why don't we' and their families. they were not currently on tour, seeing as they had a month off before it started up again.

each of them was ready for a break. their international tour had just ended, and they were exhausted. sure, they love meeting fans and performing for each and every one of them, but it's overwhelming and exhausting being away from home for an extended period of time and having shows practically every night.

so, here each of the boys are, making sure everything is packed for their trip tomorrow.

"does each of you have deodorant?" jonah questioned, a checklist in his hands.

"yes, mom. we all have deodorant," zach sassed, rolling his eyes at jonah's behavior.

"trust me, you all will be thanking me later," jonah said smirking mischievously, knowing the boys' history of forgetting things.

"just toss the list, jonah. jesus christ, absolutely no one cares," zach emphasizes, putting his forefinger and thumb on the bridge of his nose.

"alright, alright," jonah surrenders, throwing his hands up in the air defensely, setting the paper down on the table, abandoning it as he left the room.

corbyn and daniel were seated casually in the corner of the room, their bodies resting on the couch comfortably as daniel cuddled corbyn, attempting to ignore the current situation.

"you ready for tomorrow, corbs?" daniel asks corbyn, who looks up at him lovingly.

"of course i am! i can't wait to spend time with you and the family," corbyn says, pecking daniel's cheek.

"me too, love. i can't wait to make up for all of the missed time between us," daniel responds thoughtfully, tightening his grip around corbyn, resting his nose in the nape of his neck.

corbyn snuggles further into daniel's warm body, closing his eyes slowly as the cradle of daniel's body soothing him to sleep.

"corbyn, you can't fall asleep on the couch. we need to get some sleep tonight," daniel says, nudging corbyn subtly.

corbyn stirres awake, mumbling a nearly incoherent, "mm, no," as he buries his face into daniel's chest.

"baby, we gotta get up," daniel says a little more sternly, trying to convince the boy.

corbyn looks up at daniel sleepily, and asks, "carry me?"

"anything for you, love," daniel coos at corbyn, who now has his arms wrapped around his neck.

"let's go," daniel grunts, hoisting corbyn onto his hip.

corbyn starts to let out little snores, resting his head on daniel's shoulder as he begins to walk.

once daniel reaches the bedroom, he gently sets corbyn down onto the fluffy bed, the soft sheets practically taunting him to come lay on them.