Chapter 44

You stood in the kitchen to make breakfast, Grimmjow sat on the table to wait for it to get ready.

,,How long are we even living here?", he asked then while looking around.

,,I'm not sure anymore.. Feels like eternity.. But I don't mean it negative..", you mummered thoughtfully.

,,Yeah..", he just said pensively.

,,What is it?", you raised an eyebrow.

,,By that time.. I really get used to live with you.. So I would prefer to stay with you..", his voice was calm.

You blushed. What did he just say..?!

,,But..", he added then in a stern tone.

You gulped nervously.

,,I don't like the way you look at me.", he watched you with sharp eyes.

You froze.

,,What do you want to say, dumbass?!", you shouted then angryly but still perplexed.

,,You exactly know what I'm talking about.", his sight didn't change.

You took a deep breath to relax, but your madness stayed inside of you.

,,I don't want to hear this shit.", you snapped and walked through the door.

,,Che. Stupid girl.", he grumpled.

You stopped.

,,Allright..", you returned pissed off, ,,So, please tell me then, why am I stupid exactly? I want to hear it exactly, in detail. Please. And what's wrong with the way I look at you?! I can stop looking at you, it's no problem for me! If you wish, My King! I will disappear from your eyes-

,,Shut it!", he hammered his fist at the table.

You jerked, you never made him this angry before. But you still faced him with strong eyes.

,,You were stupid all the time.. First to see your old friend in me you fell for.. And then to really fall for me, after you finally accepted I'm not this person..", he growled at you.

You froze. There was nothing you could say against it. Then you began to stummer:

,,But.. Then.. Why did you.. On and off..-

He cut your words off with standing up infront of you, your eyes followed his slow action. He touched your cheek and whatched into your eyes deeply.

,,I think I can't stop it anymore.", he said before he leaned down to kiss you.

Your eyes opened wide in shock. Is he going to become crazy?! You put your hands on his chest to push yourself away from him, just a few inches to interrupt the kiss.

,,This shit drives me crazy!", he barked then right into your face.

,,What are you talking about?", you asked almost bothered.

,,This desire to make you mine.", he replied with a husky voice.

You blushed again and your feelings flattered.

,,And this sight of you, that expect me to give you more.", he sharpened his eyes and grinded his thees.

Your eyes opened wider, before you escaped his electric blue eyes.

,,Something, I can't give you. That really drives me crazy.", he whispered his last words and rest his head on your shoulder.

Your eyes opened wide and you froze again.

,,These are feelings.. You stupid.", you spoke then with a low grin.

,,This sucks..", his voice was deep and calm.

,,Aye..", you just smirked and enjoyed Grimmjow's head staying on your shoulder.

Your hands still laid on his chest which made you feel his heartbeat. It was strong and calm now. You just closed your eyes and enjoyed the rythm of his strong beating heart. Your head sinked down to lean against his shoulder. You stayed there for a while before he gently let off of you.

,,Why are you watching me like this?", he asked almost in a begging tone.

,,I'm sorry, that it's such an punishment to you.", you tried to joke a bit.

,,There is no reason for you, to have those feelings for me.", he said then sternly and kind of sad.

,,Feelings don't need a reason. I thought you knew it by now.", you teased him with caution.

,,Mh.", he just smirked and touched your cheek again.

,,W- What..?", you stammered shyly.

,,To hell with the feelings.", he grinned evily and kissed you roughly.

You jerked, like everytime when he kissed you so suddenly. And like everytime you relaxed soon to let him make you his. You could never stand him or resist him. It felt too good, just to be with him. You know he would never feel the same. His one and only love is fighting. But you couldn't help, you just had to stay with him. At least he even had wits of not hurting your feelings. And this fact is very cute, isn't it? Your thoughts continued circling inside your head while Grimmjow carried you into his bedroom. He laid you down gently and watched you with his electric blue eyes.

,,In exchange.. I'll never leave you alone.", he whispered smirking with his deep and husky voice before he kissed you again.

You moaned lightly into his mouth when he started to massage your breast. You impatiently moved your hand under his pant to stroke his member. The blue-haired smirked in amusement and licked your lips. You two couldn't wait any longer and rudely stripped each other while kissing passionately . . .

..
--