Chapter 64

You followed the two Adjuchas whose lend you into a mountainious region. You walked trough a crevice which ended in a glade. After a few more steps you noticed the panther lying on a ledge. His eyes were closed and his expression was as grimmly as it used to be.

,,Grimmjow-sama.", the Adjuchas bowed infront of him, ,,This Shinigami girl wants to see you, she claims that she was a fraccion of yours, too."

,,Hm?", annoyed he opened one of his electric blue eyes.

,,Won't you knee down infront of your king?!", the other Adjuchas asked angry.

,,Hell no.", you replied monotone.

,,You little-

,,Leave us alone.", Grimmjow's deep voice cut them off.

They hesitated, but when they watched into his cold, sharpened eyes they give in instantly.

,,Yes, Grimmjow-sama.", they bowed again before they disappeared.

The blue-haired Espada watched you intensively and thoughtfully.

,,Well, you are the king of Hueco Mundo?", you broke the silence.

,,They begged for it.", he replied cool.

You tried to find some words.

,,So, what are you planning?", suddenly he sharpened his eyes.

,,I'm happy to see you again, too.", you replied sarcastically.

,,Che.", he just formed a Cero in his right hand.

,,Wait, what-

Before you could end your question he fired it into your direction. You froze. But it didn't hit you. Closely it flew across your face and destroyed some rocks behind you. Your eyes followed it confused, and when a shape jumped out of the dust they opened widely.

*cough*cough* the black-haired Shinigami just made when he landed next to you. He wasn't hurt.

,,Shuhei..-san..?", you mummered confused.

,,Now tell me what you two are planning.", Grimmjow forced pissed off.

,,What are you doing here..?", you asked, totally ignoring the blue-haired.

,,I..", Hisagi just blushed.

,,Stop playing dumb, girl.", Grimmjow grumped.

,,I'm really sorry! I know you are really strong, but to go on a mission in Hueco Mundo by yourself somehow bothered me.'', suddenly Hisagi apologized while bowing as deep as possible. ,,I never thought about that you could just want to visit someone special."

You needed some time to handle the situation but you were cut off by a very loud laughter.

,,What' so funny?", you asked confused.

,,Oh. Nothing.", the blue-haired smirked gloatingly.

,,I will leave now. I am really sorry.", Shuhei bowed again.

,,Let me help you.", Grimmjow snapped his fingers still smirking widely.

After the Garguanta was opened the black-haired Leutnant shunpoed away ashamed.

,,What a weird nice guy..", you mummered to yourself, ,,Too nice.."

,,Well..", you could hear the smirk in his voice exactly.

,,What?", you asked snippy.

,,Why did you came to me?", he asked then.

,,To you?", you crossed your arms.

,,A mission?", he came closer.

,,I came to Hueco Mundo.", you turned away.

,,Or to see me?", he stopped infront of you.

,,Are you listening?!", you faced him angry.

At this moment he grapped your wrist to fix you a bit. He watched into your eyes deeply and no matter how hard you tried you couldn't escape his sharp blue eyes.

,,I never thought that you would have the courage to come back.", he still smirked, his voice became husky.

,,Me, too.", you tried to grin strong.

,,Do you know why this Shinigami followed you?", he asked then while letting off of you.

,,Well, no.", you replied confused.

,,He falls for you.", he sighed annoyed.

,,What? No!", you blushed.

,,Now I ask you: Why did you follow me?", he smirked again.

,,I knew it was a bad idea to come here..", you mummered pissed.

It's not your embarrasment what stops you everytime.. It's this personality which bars you from admitting your feelings for him. You know it's just in defiance and that it's just stupid. But when you look at him at such a moment, you just want to do everything to wipe this damn smirk out of his face! Never ever would you admit that he is right!

,,Don't worry.", his deep voice cut your thoughts off, ,,I like your defence."

Your eyes opened widely. Softly he touched your chin to make you look up to him. Your cheeks blushed lightly.

,,A king always needs something to conquer.", he smirked lowly before he kissed you.

When he kissed you, you realized that all your worries were for nothing. He would never expect to show commitment from you, because he could never show it, too. You kissed him back intensively and touched his muscular chest softly. Gently he grapped your face to interrup the kiss.

,,Let's go.", he whispered into your ear with his deep and husky voice.

You just smiled lowly and reverently, your cheeks were still blushing.

Then you two sonidoed away and disappeared in the wide of Hueco Mundos sandscape.

..
~