𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

Pay attention to the rules because I give tips.
Updated.

1: Everyone is Welcome.
I don't care if your lgbtq+ and a homophobe that don't get along, we treat people like people here and anything else will result in you getting kicked out. I will not tolerate discrimination of any kind, I don't care who its pointed towards.

2: Please Be Active.
I really don't want this roleplay to die, I've put a lot of thought into this and I think it can be a really great roleplay so long as everyone (including myself) stays active! On that note, please spread the word since this roleplay will be kind of difficult with a small group.

3: No. Smut.
It's self-explanatory, if you don't know what this rule is then you haven't been in a lot of roleplays. If it has to happen keep it 100% time skip. This Roleplay is Pg-13 so there is quite a bit of freedom, however there should never be anything written you wouldn't be okay showing to your mother or father.

4: Limit Swearing.
While I personally have my Oc's swear all the time, I'd prefer if you censor it. Also heads up, D!e, k!||, etc gets tagged so censor those as well.

5: No OverPowered Characters & No Mary/Gary-Sues.
I'm going to be VERY strict on this rule and I will not accept any forms that I believe are even the slightest bit "TOO good"

6: Make Drama!
This is a huge one! It's very hard to make a successful roleplay if it's not interesting in both plot and story. Make love triangles, or heck, make love hexagons!
Just. Cause. Drama. I'll say yes to nearly everything you ask me to do for the sake of the story, however, you must ask me before you do anything big, like poisoning someone for example.
Drama is a huge one in this and there will be a lot of it, but make absolutely sure you reciprocate those feelings between your character, and the other rather than the two roleplayers. Partners will be snatched, and people will be disappointed and eliminated.

7: I Retain The Right To Eliminate You And More.
Elimination is a large part of this roleplay and is what makes it so exciting, however, despite my usual tendencies, I won't be eliminating the inactive/disobedient characters, instead it will be based on your connection, and actually for the most part it will be based on the other role players and their characters. When something is the "Fans Choice" that will be up to me.
Speaking of the characters picking who stays and goes, THE ROLEPLAYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LET THEIR PERSONAL FEELINGS GET INVOLVED.
If you hate a character, you can't just vote them out because you don't like them, that's a no no. ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER, if your character doesn't like them, then that's fine, but your character actually has to have a good reason. Also, IF YOU LIKE THE ROLEPLAYER YOU CANNOT SPECIFICALLY CHOOSE TO KEEP THEM IN JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE FRIENDS. That's not fair y'all, and it doesn't matter how you feel about the roleplayer, it's about how your character feels about theirs. Get rid of the competition your character faces, not the roleplayers you don't necessarily like.

8: 4-5 Roleplay Sentences. Please be detailed and give long roleplay replies. I want to know and experience your character and so do the people you are roleplaying with, we can't do that if everything is 1 or 2 short, blunt sentences. I'll give you three strikes.

9: You are only allowed to have 1 character.
Meaning you only get one chance at staying in the competition so use it well. You never know what the characters might like and what their type is, so make the character however you want.

10: Have a ton of freaking fun! I don't want this to ever feel like it's a burden on people and I want this to be enjoyable! If you feel stressed to keep up with the tasks let me know and I'll help as best I can! Please have fun and don't take it TOO seriously!

11: No Planning Relationships.
Like it said above, you're not allowed to plan relationships between characters with other role players. If a roleplayer wants their character to have something with a different character, it's up to the roleplayer to get the other character to return feelings to theirs.
No "ahh I ship this! Can this please be cannon?" "Omg I love these two so much, they'd be such a cute couple just saying."
"We should totally roleplay them ok the terrace"
Just let things happen.
-------------------------------------------------------

I'll add more when I think of more.