🅛🅞🅒🅐🅣🅘🅞🅝🅢

"Cover The Earth Before It Covers You"

••••••
Here you go Trash. And anyone else who was wondering.

••••••

••••••

Here's some Video's on a tour of the actual, real life, Villa.
(It's so cool!)
However, in the video that covers the most amount of the Villa (though it did still leave some things out) and explains what the rooms are and what happens in them, unfortunately has a bit of inappropriate language.
I didn't think it was THAT big of deal, but you never know what people are comfortable with.
I have tried to find another one that explains as good as she does and actually covers most of the Villa but I was unable too. However I did find a silent one, that'd kinds of just walking around the Villa while filming if that makes sense, but it still let's you see it and gives you a good idea.
I'm going to link both videos and i'll let you decide which you would rather watch.

••••••

inappropriate content:

Silent:

Oh I also forgot to mention, this one^ is from last year, so there's a few minor changes.

••••••

I wouldn't worry about it too much, since I will be having pictures and location chapters.
The videos are to kind of give you an idea of the style, lay out, landscape, what it looks like at night, etc.