𝓓𝓪𝔂 1-𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

The Game Finished at sunset, and immediately after, the Islanders all left to start prepping and eating dinner. The dinner was a quiet one aside from small talk here and there, since everyone didn't know each other very well and the drama hasn't even started yet.
After clean up the couples seamed to go there own ways and chit chatted with people here and there. Half stayed inside and watched a movie, while the other half enjoyed some night swimming.
Finally, it was time for everyone to settle down and prepare for bed.
The room was freshly made, and a name card with couples names laid at the edge of the beds, that way there was no contention over who got what identical bed and where.
It was time to throw on your best Pj's, and snuggle up with your partner. Enjoy the peaceful night, because things are going to pick up tomorrow.

•••••

Alrighty! Scree.
Before you can participate in this chapter, you must tag me/link/send me a picture of your OC's Pajamas for tonight.
There will be a main chain, and that's where you'll comment before your character actually starts going to bed. There you can get ready for bed, joke around and chat with everyone if you'd like.
Once that happens and your ready to call it a night or start talking to your partner, you'll move to individual chains for the two of you. Snuggling is fine, in fact encouraged, snogging as well. Just no bits.
Also. I don't know if I made this clear or not, but you guys can separate from the main plot and leave the room/area at any time you'd like, aside from during the game and recouplings. If you do however, take it to the location you'd like to go, and title the chain.

I would normally do a welcome party tonight, but I think it's fine without. I just want to get going with the next day.