[13]

~ ❦ ~
//𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟, 2016//

dear peter parker,

do you not like me that much?
do i come off as desperate?
can you tell that i have feelings for you?

is that why you decided to bail on me today?

you were supposed to come around my place to work on our project. you didn't. and you didn't even leave a message- you can't even make up an excuse for why you didn't at least send a message in advance. and although i did freak out about having you as a legitimate contact on my phone, what you did was so uncool.

don't you think an excuse would've been nice to give to my parents who were making a nice meal for us to enjoy over dinner. but now you'll never know how nice it was because you never showed.

what, do you think i can be easily ditched?
do you think you can come up to me tomorrow and make up some far-fetched excuse for why you didn't show and be forgiven just lake that?
do you think i'm that weak?

because in reality peter, i am.
i am that weak.
if you apologised, or even made your lame excuse or poor attempt at lying, i'd forgive you in a heartbeat. i'd throw it all under the rug and forget about it.

it's the effect you have on me.

i'm sorry if i came off as aggressive, you'd be too if the one person you really liked ditched you without an explanation. but i'm not jumping to conclusions, at least not yet.

i'm sorry i haven't given you the chance to properly explain yourself. when i see you tomorrow in chem, i'll make sure to get a decent explanation and a rescheduled date.

see, i can be responsible.

okay, slightly off topic, you looked really cute in your winter jacket the other day.
mj and i both thought it was new. is it, or is it just a hand me down? there are times when i imagine you lending it to me when i get cold during the winter.

but it's just a fantasy.

incapable of ever staying mad at you,
y/n