2

Elton
I decided to go to her house after calling her several times because I was so worried. I couldnt focus without having her cross my mind. I didnt want to imagine the worst that could happen to her but my mind just wouldnt let me be.

She hardly missed my calls and I thought she was about doing something stupid.

I got to the doorstep and loooked at her keenly for some seconds when she came to open up. I honestly was expecting to stand outside for at least a few minutes. 

As soon as she saw me she turned away. I knew perfectly well now that she wasn't herself and how she cried when I pulled her towards me confirmed it all.

After she had calmed down a little, I asked her what was wrong but she refused to open up.

I gathered her in my arms and put her on my laps in the chair in which I sat.

I brushed my lips on hers but to my surprise, she didn't return my kiss. I looked at her wondering and kissed her again.

I pulled her off me, stood up and and asked her why she refused to open up to me.

"Are you seeing someone else?" I asked her because I couldn't think far. She continued to stand there and stare into my face as if I had just landed from space.

I shouted at her repeating my question again but thus time round she bowed her head weeping.

"Listen Audrey, I love you but I wont allow you use me and then later dump me okay." I said and stormed out of the house.

I was so angry. I couldn't believe she would do such to me. I was so disappointed in her. I walked along the street with thought of her which filled my mind.

Who could that guy be?......Had she been having an affair behind my back?........ Is she pregnant? All these raced through my mind as I headed home.

Though the Christmas holidays were getting nearer and we had vacated, we had some get together organized by the school authorities of our school. I decided to attend to at least release stress and get over all that I have gone through. I didn't want to think about her anymore. She was the worst bitch I had ever met.

Audrey
I had sat down crying after Elton left. I was really feeling bad.

He had got it all wrong because I had not been cheating on him but after he left I couldn't bring myself up to follow him and explain everything to him.

But I also didn't want him to know about my cousin. I just couldn't tell why. I had tried calling him after he left but he ignored all of my calls.

The only chance to talk to him was to attend the get-together party.

I knew full well he would attend and not miss it for anything in the world because he felt that old friends were the best.

I had therefore made up my mind and started preparing towards it.

Elton
It had been a long and tiring day. Audrey had been calling me all day.

Her calls had been disturbing me at the gym to the extent that I had to switch off my cell.

I didn't know what she wanted from me because there was nothing for her to explain. I had confirmed it all. She had been cheating and I never wanted to see her again.

Saturday evening had not been so far as I thought. I had already decided on the dress I would wear. I was so happy and interested in meeting my pals once again.

I had a little drink before I left the house. When I got to school, I saw the place so crowded. Full of different people in nice and sexy clothing. I spotted one of my friends on their midst and immediately went over.

We hugged each other and patted our backs. We were chatting whilst the others came joining us. I had missed school so soon.

A hand tapped me at that instant, I turned and saw the face I had never dreaded to see. The lady who I thought loved me . Though I was hurt , I could still see her beauty.

Audrey
I had left the house hoping that I was not wrong of thinking Elton will come. I arrived at the school premises and nothing was on my mind but to look for Elton.

I didn't even realize how decorated the place was or how pretty everyone looked. There and then, I spotted him.

He was looking so calm and happy. His eyes sparkled that I felt he had gotten over all that had happened. He was chatting with his friends and laughing at almost everything.

I rushed and went to where he was. Something held me back as. I was about to tap him but I had already.

He turned and at once I felt he hadn't been expecting me at all. He looked at me so startled and full of surprise.

Elton
I had turned my back to her because she was the last thing I wanted to set eyes on.

I ignored her though it hurt and continued with the conversation. She was still standing behind me even when I had whispered to her to leave.

One friend prompted me saying that she was waiting for me. Anger filled my eyes and with that, I pulled her outside.

She was trying to explain something to me but I shut her up.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed and walked out on her.

What did she want from me?........Did she think that I would believe her stories or forgive her?

AN: Well now I guess Elton is overreacting here a bit or what do you think??🤔🤔🤔

Please vote
&
Comment

****Don't forget to add this story to your library in order to be notified on recent updates😊