25

Chanelle
After what Derrick did yesterday, I didnt want to bother him again.

He called me after i had hanged up but I refused to pick his call.

This was the first time i had crossed my limits. Calling a guy to find out how he was faring, and wow see what i had got in return.

Because of how tired i was, I planned to go to school tomorrow rather than today so i went to the internet to catch up with some of the things i had missed in class.

It was all mum's fault and now i was the one going to bear all this school stress.

I told her times without number that me coming over to where she was was only going to disrupt  my studies and cause me more work load but as ususal she only shrugged that off and  ended up getting me convinced.

Getting up to go to the study after watching one of my favourite shows on tv, then the doorbell rang.

Who in heaven's name could that be?

I dont remember giving my address to anyone or having invited anyone over so i was totally confused.

Ir was it Audrey? No! I doubted that. She was too busy mourning her lost love to even think of coming over.

Oh God! I clasped my hand onto my opened mouth. What if it was mum?

I quickly tidied up the living room and the dining table after the mess Derrick and i had created over dinner yesterday.

After this, I wiped off my sweat making sure that i was looking perfect and calm.

All this while, i was screaming, "Just a minute!" to the person outside.

And well, i guessed wrong. I opened the door and the person i least expected fell on me looking so weak and hurt.

What happened to you? I asked.

But he was somewhat unconscious. He looked so miserable that i panicked. His body weight was so heavy for me to lift but i tried my best till i was able to get him in the couch. Later, i would take him upstairs.

Derrick
With the curtains been drawn, the  sun's rays hit my eyes refusing to spare me a bit.

I woke up groaning from the pain experienced in my lower stomach. That was when i realised that i wasn't in my room.

Thinking of losing Chanelle just because of this little argument got me mad. I could feel her anger right before she hanged up on me and because there was no other means for me reach her, i gathered a little strength and decided to go over to her place.

Oh goodness! It wasnt as easy at all as i thought it would be. During my drive, i could feel my body weakening but i had to get to Chanelle's at all cost.

Fortunately, i got there but before i could say anything i only read the panick on her face. I wanted to tell her that everything was okay but i just dropped afterwards totally blacking out.

As i stirred in the bed, she walked towards me and sat on the edge of the bed keeping a great distance between us.

How are you feeling now? She asked with no emotions.

Come on! I knew that she was pissed but i didnt imagine it to be to this extent.

How are you feeling now?she asked again cutting me out from my thoughts.

"Im okay thanks to you," i replied getting up and trying to draw closer to her.

She stood up suddenly and i wondered why. It hurt me to see her acting this way. I was actually broken hearted that she moved away from me.

Chanelle please if it's about yesterday i am so sorry.

I didnt mean to sound so rude to you over on the phone.

"Rude, yh! thank God  i dont need to tell you that you were rude to me.
But you know what, there is absolutely nothing to be sorry about. Its normal to be shut out from one's life when you only try to care."

"Please... dont say that. Ive never shut you out of my life and i never would." I said brushing my knuckles over her cheeks.

I understand you are okay,she said softly. Its all my fault for thinking otherwise... no one has ever really cared.

Im godamn used to this fucking life so cut me some....

Before she could end her statement,  my lios captured hers devouring it so sensitively to the extent that she moaned my name.

God! That was the only thing i needed to turn me on.

I began to feel hot,salty tears o  my lips admist the kissing and i drew back only to realise that she was crying. I wanted to hug her and only tell her that i was sorry for whatever i did but she pushed me away and rushed out of the room.

I could have followed her but my legs wouldnt let me. The moment they were set on the ground, my stomach began to hurt.

I sat back on my bed gatheringvmy face in my palm and thinking deeply about what had just happened.

This was the worst thing that had ever happened to me.

So strange and wierd it was.

Since when did girls start to run away from me, avoiding my presence and crying in front on me while they were to have fun.

Chanelle indeed was so different. Different from all the girls i have met so far.

Chanelle
I rushed out of the guest room. Went into mine and locked the door.

What the hell did he take me for?

Blinded by tears, i cried myself to sleep pushing Derrick totally out of my mind.

He wasn't worth my time and he proved it to me today. Anyway, since when had i become so interested in guys, i thought.

Its true Derrick gave me my first kiss but this feeling is so strange.

There was no way i could be in love with him. No! I screamed at myself and messed up the room in anger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! Thank you for reading till this point.

Its appreciated. Feel free to leave your comments and dont forget to vote and share as well.

Love ya'🥺💖