𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁

3 MONTHS LATER

3 MONTHS LATER

Ever since Davina helped me, we've been in contact with one another. I told her some stuff about the teacher, which I had a crush on — who is engaged.

Davina was very understanding and gave me some advice on how to lose feelings for the woman. Not because she wants me to, but I want too.

I admire her a lot.

My house arrest was over after a month, my laptop is still confiscated but my phone no longer has to be handed in. My mum was no longer taking me into school, I can finally go by myself.

Me and Miss Rivet started to get on along very well, but this only resulted in me liking her more.

Davina was right when she said my feelings would deepen overtime, I noticed sometimes that Vanessa would already be staring at me. I only smiled at her whenever I caught her, but she would look away half the time.

William was telling me that Nala had a hard time to commit in relationships, even telling me that she was quite the player.

I could tell something had changed in Vanessa's mood sometimes, it made me wonder whether it was personal or about her relationship.

We talked on occasion, mainly when we would bumped into each other in the hallways and after class, asking how my day was going.

I'm glad we started on a clean slate, everything was going well so far — too well.

I am currently sat in Vanessas lesson, but I couldn't focus one bit. My attention was on her and only her, my hand holding up my head and my mouth slightly open, staring at her.

Today she wore a pant suit, her selves rolled up and her heels adding extra height, her long legs fit the pants perfectly, the blazer hung on the chair. Writing something on the board, her fingers guiding the pen to write what she was saying. Her writing is so neat.

I know this woman is flawed, everyone is, but I couldn't find anything. She is flawless.

All of a sudden, the bell rang, my attention being moved away from her and to everyone else as I watched them move around and pick up their stuff.

"Alright everyone! Have a lovely weekend, make sure to hand in the assignment for next Friday!"

What assignment? Hell, I had been so distracted I don't even remember what we are currently doing. I'll get Blair to explain it, I thought.