a brief introduction ღ

Hey! It seems that I'm back from my long ass break. I haven't written anything in months, but after my friends introduced me to My Hero Academia, I knew I just had to write something. I really love this ship, and I wanted to do something with these two characters, especially because they are literally the polar opposites. I'm probably going to write something about TodoDeku as well. Someday in the future. I hope you enjoy my writing, but here are just a few disclaimers before you get into the good shit.

1. English is not my native language, so try to bear with me. I probably have made some grammar mistakes, and you're free to point them out. That'd be helpful, actually.

2. The characters in this story have the same names and appearances as the original characters from My Hero Academia, and their personalities are somewhat based upon the original characters, but they obviously act different in this story, and the relationship between them is different.

3. I will be using honorifics, as they are used in Japan. Basically you call someone by their last name as a way to show honor to them, unless you're given the permission to use their first name.

4. I obviously don't know much about Japan, as I'm not from there and I've never been there, but I still tried to make the story somewhat accurate and realistic. Emphasis on the word try.

5. This story mostly takes place in "Musutafu", Japan, which is where U. A High school is located. Not a real place, but apparently it is close to Tokyo.

Now that that's out of the way, enjoy the story!