𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗨𝗠𝗣𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗦

" ᴡʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴs,
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ! "

" ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜʟʏ
ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴄ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ? "

" ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜʟʏ ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴄ
ᴛᴏ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏᴏ? "

MADELINE WINSTON FOLLOWED HER MIND, NOT HER HEART

MADELINE WINSTON FOLLOWED HER MIND, NOT HER HEART. Having grown up with a mother who chased men to feel loved and a father who abandoned his family to pursue his dream of being a musician, Madeline firmly believed following your heart's desire was simply a waste of time. That's why she's worked so hard the last six years in building the perfect resume so she could move out of the bundle of bricks she called a home and make a life for herself.

There were simply too many hours in the day, too much work to be done to worry about something as juvenile as love.

So when a pompous, loud-mouth Gryffindor makes an extravagant and "romantical" gesture towards the girl of his dreams, Madeline can't help but school him on the difference between love and infatuation.

She didn't expect to almost die as a consequence.

JAMES POTTER FOLLOWED HIS HEART, NOT HIS MIND. Let's be real, he was a love sick, hopeless romantic who had been chasing the same girl for the past five years. And he regretted none of it. For as long as he remembered, James had romanticized the idea of love and finding the one. Lily Evans was definitely the one for him. If only she would reciprocate his feelings. Going into his seventh year with nothing but high hopes of wooing his longtime crush, James is suddenly thrust with the responsibility of being Head Boy and an enforcer of rules — the very bane of his existence.

There were simply too many hours in the day, too many pranks to pull to worry about something as dumb as rules.

So when a stubborn, fun-sucking Slytherin gives him a piece of her mind regarding his extreme (lack?) of a love life, James decides to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Too bad he didn't know she was deathly allergic to pumpkin juice.

OR

In which James Potter follows his heart and Madeline Winston follows her mind.

starring..!

≔ MADELINE WINSTON
❝ That's not love, Potter.
It's called infatuation. ❞

( the fun-sucking slytherin )