Chapter 1

Bakugous POV:
  The leaves crunched underneath my hide boots, and the sun peaked through the leaves suspended by the trees covering the mountains. The small pockets of warmth from the sunlight were a wave a relief from the cool autumn that will eventually breathe life into the bitter winter. I sighed and looked around to see if there was anything I could sneak up on and take down.
  I walked down the path I took every now and then and along the way took down some squirrels and birds. Eventually, I went down to the lake, but before I could start fishing I noticed small lines of red. I followed the lines to where they started getting thicker and more vibrant. Seeing how much blood there was got me excited, maybe there was a big dead animal I could stash for a couple days for food.
  When I got to the source my eyes widened. It wasn't an animal at all, instead it was a person. His hair was red and went down to the start of his neck, his breathing was heavy and labored and there was a giant, deep wound in his side. Tears streamed down his face which expresses pained and agony. I drew my spear out and walked slowly over to him, his eyes opened and I drew my weapon out more.
  His red eyes drew over to my spear, and he closed his eyes before dropping his head back down into the wet sand and sighed.
  "Who are you, and why are you here." I growled and his eyes opened again.
  "I- I'm Kirishima Ejiriou... I-I don't want to hurt you I'm j- just hurt. I can't m- move... if I don't die and c- can eventually move I- I'll leave..." his voice was shaky and weak, I put my spear away and cautiously walked closer to him and bent down to see him better. That's when I saw his fangs and his horns.
  "You're a dragon too... aren't you?" I glared and he gulped before nodding. More tears streamed down his face. "I- I won't hurt you... if you can pl- please help me..." he begged and his eyes held sadness, fear, and pain. I looked away and then back at him, "fine, but don't expect me to be nice to you." I grumbled and took my bag off.
  I bandaged him up and carried him bridal style. He was passed out by the time I left the lake, and I set him down on the floor when we arrived at the cave I lived in. I started a fire and began to skin the animals I caught, I set them out to dry so that way I could use them someway wether it be clothes or to strengthen my weapons handles.
  I stabbed some wooden rods through the animals and began to cook them. It was quiet, and dark out. I looked out side and admired the starry sky, the sounds of crickets and owls making the quiet not so anonymous. There was a new sound however, something somewhat foreign that raised my attention, making me on edge.
  It wasn't till a couple minutes later that I realized it was Kirishimas light snoring. I grumbled and looked at him. I studied his face, it was caked in dried up blood mixed with dirt and sand, his hair was messy and matted, but there was still a sense of calmness and gentleness still radiating off of him. Even with his gnarly horns and fangs, and the weapons he carried on his belt.
  I looked back of my fire and took the meat off and began eating, I put some off to the side for Kirishima. Soon after I heard rustling and whipped my head over and glared when I saw Kirishimas eyes staring at me.