Chapter 4

Kirishimas POV:
When we got out of the lake it was fully day, the air was filled with bird songs and the small chitters of squirrels. I looked around as we walked, excited to see more of the wilderness around me. Bakugou was in front of me leading me back to the cave, but I could easily find it because I could smell its now familiar scent.
I ran in front of him and investigated the foreign bushes and bugs, interacted with the bunnies and chipmunks, and picked the flowers I've never seen before. He crossed his arms and stared at me impatiently.
"What?" I looked at him, holding a bright yellow flower in my hand. He glared at me and shook his head, "you're such a child, getting all fucking giddy over a yellow flower." I huffed and got up but stopped when my eyes widened, I whimpered in pain before holding my wound and falling back down.
"Whats wrong?" Bakugou walked over and crouched, his eyes wandered to the bandage. I looked at it too and gasped when I saw blood seeping through the cloth. "Wh- What happened?!" I panicked and he put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes.
"Don't panic, keep calm and less blood will come out." I nodded and was hypnotized by his crimson red eyes, they held strength and determination in them, yet had the slightest hint of care and sympathy. He slowly pulled me up onto my feet, I groaned in pain and held my wound. Before I knew it though, he picked me up off of my feet and carried me bridal style.
I looked at the sky the entire time going home while I was also getting tired and light headed. I felt blood running down my side, and every now and then I looked down and saw Bakugous arm covered in my blood. I groaned and leaned into his neck before passing out.
I woke up later feeling exhausted, I looked around remembering slowly where I was. Then I felt a sharp pain in my side and snapped my head around to see what was going on. My eyes met with Bakugou, who was giving me stitches. "Sorry, but I didn't want to wait any longer. You could get this dirty pretty easily."
I sighed and he stuck the needle into my skin, I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut while gripping the blanket. After a couple more minutes of constant sharp pains, he tied the thread and cut off the excess. "Done." He got up and brushed off his pants. I looked at the stitches and cringed at the painful sight.
A couple minutes later he came back with some bandages, I sat up before he began to wrap my side with them. His hands were warm, and his touch was surprisingly soft for someone with a personality like his. He looked at me after he finished and then looked away before saying, "I'm going out for food, stay here and take it easy."
I nodded and watched him get up before putting putting on his equipment and grabbing his weapons. "When will you be back?" I called out to him while he was putting on his boots, "2 or 3 hours, but it's hard to tell with this weather." I looked out and saw it was raining, then back at him and nodded.
"Light the fire if it gets cold, and keep the wound covered." He finished tying his boots and walked out of the cave. I sighed and looked around, I wish he was here with me.... I like him... I like his company... I like his touch. I snapped out of my thoughts and felt my face heat up.
Wait what?! His touch?! His company?! I... like him? No wait... it's more like... I love him?