Chapter 6

Kirishimas POV:
I looked around in fascination while walking through the town. The shops were bright and colorful with flowers and clothes being sold. Some were selling food as well, and the smells wafting from their stands made my mouth water.
"Bakugou!!! Can we pppllleeasseee try those tarts?! Just look at them! JUST SMELL THEM!" I begged and he rolled his eyes, when we walked over a man who was quite muscular smiled at us. "Hello! How may I help you?"
"Can we get an orange one and... what do you want?" He lightly hit my shoulder to get my attention, I looked at all the tarts and found myself drooling over the sight of the strawberry one. I pointed at the pink and red sweet and he nodded.
When we paid and started walking I couldn't wait any longer and bit into the tart. I jumped in excitement at how good it tasted. "Bakugou! These are so good! You should try yours!" I laughed and he tasted his. He nodded and continued to walk, "its good."
"Kacchan?! Is that you?" I heard a shy voice from somewhere call out and saw Bakugou sigh and look around. Then he glared and stormed over to a freckled green hair guy around our age. "Shitty Deku, the hell are you thinking calling me that?!" He slammed his fist down on the counter and I saw the stranger back up timidly.
"I- I'm... sorry." He looked away shyly and then our eyes met. "O- oh... I've never met you before... I'm Izuku Midoriya." I gasped and smiled, "so you're the one he was ranting about last night!" I laughed and Bakugou growled. Once I contained myself I looked at the drawings hanging on the wall.
"Ohh, you're really good at this stuff." I looked closer at a drawing of a dragon and smiled, "I like this one!" He smiled and thanked me. "Of course you do, it's a dragon." I heard Bakugou call out and I looked at him and put a finger to my lips, "shhh" I quietly responded and he rolled his eyes.
  "Oh, hey Midoriya." I heard someone speak and I looked at the new comer. He had half red and half white hair, with a scar of his face. I tilted my head once Midoriya Bowed while blushing and smiling nervously. "H- hi your highness..."
  "Please, no need for that... it makes me feel... out of place." The bicolored male looked away and sighed, Midoriya nodded and got up. "Sure." He laughed lightly.
  "Who the fuck are you." Bakugou bluntly said and Midoriya yelped. "That's the prince k- Kacchan!" Bakugou stared at the prince and raised an eyebrow. "Hi." He glared. The prince waved and with what seemed like no emotion said, "hello, my name is Todoroki." He turned to me and smiled slightly, "you are?" I smiled back widely and waved, "Kirishima Eijirou." He nodded.
  "Well, Nice meeting you I guess, bye "your highness" and yeah." Bakugou motioned for me to follow him and I did. Pretty soon we were back in the forest, if you listened closely you could still hear the market. I sighed and looked behind me, "boy, that place was fun but exhausting." I scratched the back of my head and ran into Bakugous back.
  "Katsuki?" I tilted my head and he turned around, he looked me in the eyes and sighed. "You feeling okay Bakugou?" I started to get worried when his face got closer to mine. I felt something touch my chest and looked down and saw a small box. "I guess... I got this for you... FUCKING TAKE IT DUMBASS!" He snapped and I grabbed it.
  I opened it and saw a gold necklace which held what looked like a fang. I smiled and looked at it closer, "Wow! It's beautiful! What is it from?" I laughed. "It's from a Dragon, don't worry I asked them if they hunted it and he said no. They found it in the forest." I looked up at him and smiled. "It's super cool... aw man I never got something for you though." He shook his head. "Don't worry. I'm not very materialistic." I smiled.
  He looked up and sighed, "Man, the suns going down...Let's go." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along.
  "Bakugou?"
   "Yes?"
   "You're scared of the night aren't you?"
   He turned around and his cheeks were dusted with pink, "No!" He huffed and turned around before pulling me again. I laughed and hugged him from behind, he gasped when I brought my mouth close to his ear, "in return I'll give you the sun, okay?" I whispered before letting go of him. He turned around and glared, but then his face softened and he rubbed his arm while looking down.
  "Thanks..." he muttered and I nodded, then I grabbed his hand. He jumped in reaction and then looked down before he huffed. I laughed and we both walked home quietly.