Chapter 2

Kirishimas POV:
I looked at the stranger who stared back at me with warning in his eyes. I slowly blinked, still hazy and weak from my condition, and moved my gaze away from him to the food on the side. He seemed to pick up on what I was wanting and got up before bringing the food to me.
"Here, you're lucky I got what I got today, usually I Don't this much during this time of year." He watched me get up cautiously and it wasn't hard to tell that his hand was always close to his spear. I began to eat and was slower than normal, usually I was a fast eater, but with my physical situation, I was slow and steady.
My fangs made it easy to tear off the meat and I could tell he was interested in them. He had fangs too, but they weren't as deadly or big as mine. Mine were surely not the largest for a human, of dragon shapeshifter I guess. Mine didn't come out of my mouth, or take up a lot of space. They could definitely tear out some flesh though and kill someone.
"Do you um... do have some water?" I looked around and wiped my mouth. "Thank you for the food by the way." I smiled weakly and he got up. "Lay back down, I can tell you can't sit up much longer." He looked back at me while grabbing a wooden bucket and headed towards what sounded like a mini lake located further into the cave.
Not more than a minute later, he came back with a full bucket of water and placed it between us and sat down. He also brought two small cups made of clay and filled them up. I grabbed it but he smacked my hand and grabbed it from me, "not yet."
I watched him get up again and grab a pot of some flowers before coming back to sit down. He plucked the small blue flowers off the stems and grounded them up before putting them in my water. He handed the drink to me, "here." He grumbled.
"Thanks." I took the drink and took small sips, the flowers made it taste somewhat sugary, "What's with the flowers though?" I asked after drinking some more.
"They'll help you heal, so keep drinking and quit talking. Once you're done just leave the cup here and go to sleep, you're delirious." He got up and went to what seemed to be a bed/hammock hybrid. It had a fur blanket and then another, less thick wool blanket. He also had a pillow that was made of animal hide and stuffed with probably more wool.
He laid down after blowing out the torches that hung form the walls, he left the campfire on, which was dying very slowly. I finished my drink and left it on the floor like he said and laid down on the bed he made for me. It was basically a fur blanket or rug and then for the actual blanket, a fluffy soft blanket the pillow was similar to his.
I watched him sleep, he still seemed tense, but by much less, his lightly tanned skin seemed smooth, and his hair looked soft and fluffy. I don't know why but I felt like I could look at him all night.