Calm Before the Storm

Drea was being pretty gentle with him recently, Dylan realized, ever since they got home, what happened to the brutal torturous games she would play with him? She brought him to her bedroom where she set him down on the bed. She made sure to keep a close eye on him as she went over to her desk and grabbed her TV remote.

She then came back to her bed and plopped herself down. It felt like an earthquake as the rippled and shockwaves from the giant girl sitting down swept Dylan off his feet. "Oh no, did I do that, I'm sorry Dylan." She sounded sincere. Maybe she's had a change of heart? Maybe she saw how much she had actually been hurting me. "I wanna watch a movie with you! This must be like a massive cinema to you! Just look at the TV!" She giggled as she set the TV remote in front of Dylan. "I wanna try something, Dylan! Tray and turn on the TV by yourself." She gave him a little boost and lifted him onto the remote.

Dylan walked over to the power button and climbed on top of it, nothing. He jumped up and down. He tried pounding the button with his fist. He even tried just belly flopping onto it. Nothing. He really was that small...

"You can't get it?" Drea commented. "Wow... I thought you were heavier than that" She laughed as she poked him causing him to tumble off the remote. This is more like her... "Don't worry, I got it, you're big giantess Drea will save you!" She picked up the remote and clicked the TV on. She then opened Netflix and started scrolling through movies to watch. She bit her lip indecisively, "What should we watch tiny?" 

"Umm... maybe something romantic? Don't you like those kind of movies?" Dylan responded. 

"I do every now and then, alright, romance it is." She said clicking on a random movie. Dylan got comfortable where he was on the bed. He patted the blanket and turned it into almost a sort of nest.  But just as he began to lay down he felt Drea's massive fingers pinch his clothing and lift him up. "You're gonna be sitting with me!" She smiled as she lowered him to the crevasse between her breasts. 

Dylan blushed. He had never touched a girls boobs before, and now he was sitting between Drea's chest mountains. She had lowered her shirt a little bit so that Dylan could see. The first thing Dylan noticed was the warmth. He could feel Drea's body heat emitting from everywhere around him. Similarly he could smell her, every inch of his body began to smell like hers. 

Dylan looked to his right and left and saw nothing other than Drea. Her breasts were used as a sort of way to tunnel his vision onto the movie screen. Drea looked down at him, "having fun down there?"

"Y-Yeah.." Dylan said sheepishly as he blushed again. But it was at this moment he noticed something. Just as he had gotten comfortable Drea began to push her boobs inward towards each other. "H-Hey WAIT!" 

Dylan tried to call to her but it didn't matter, Drea pushed her breasts inward crashing them together like symbols with Dylan in the middle. Dylan didn't mind this as much as her thighs in the car. This time it was all flesh, no rough or coarse fabrics or denim. Only two warm, squishy walls of flesh collapsing on him from every angle. He felt warm and safe, at least untill he realized it was extremely difficult to breath. 

Drea pulled her breasts apart causing Dylan to collapse in the space between as she giggled. She did it again, slowly smothering Dylan with her giant sized breasts. It felt good for her to do, the tiny struggling in between was therapeutic and scratched an itch that fingers just couldn't get. Drea spent HALF the movie just toying with Dylan between her boobs. 

Dylan had gotten used to his new life as the bug between Drea's breasts. He would brace for impact as the two squishy mountains crashed down on him like waves. He would gasp for air if he was held in the between for too long. If he wasn't scared for his life he might find this somewhat romantic. And as he gazed up at her giant classmate he saw her beauty and accepted what was about to happen next. He fell into a sea of flesh as the breasts came back to crush him. 

Pretty soon Drea either got sucked into the chick flick type movie or just got bored of messing with Dylan and she began to focus on the film. Dylan did the same. He finally found himself battered and bruised staring at the television screen. She was right, this is like a massive Cinema...

The comforting warmth of Drea's chest, the rise and fall of her breathing patterns, and the hum of the movie on the screen slowly drove Dylan to tiredness. His eyes felt heavy. All he could feel as he closed them was the warmth of another, Drea.