Prologue

Welcome back to another brainchild of mine. Really going to try to stray away from my usual go-to character traits! Hope you all enjoy :)

Blake smokes weed so you've been warned andddd she's young like 22 (me and age gaps jeez)

________

Blake Hargrove was currently sitting in a large oak tree, a warm breeze pushing her curly hair out of her face. She inhaled deeply on her joint and released her breath, smoke pluming around her and then dissipating in the wind.

The sound of tires rolling up by her tree made her purse her lips. So she had been caught again it seemed. Whatever.

The Chief got out of his car, loudly stomping on the fallen twigs around the base of the tree. He looked up at her through dark sunglasses, a cigarette loosely hanging from his lips. "Hargrove," he began with a sigh, a disappointed one, "I'm going to have to take you back to the station."

Blake looked down at him through narrowed eyes, "oh yeah? you're gonna have to come up here and get me then."

The Chief clenched his jaw, his hand already reaching for his handcuffs. "Get down right now," he said through gritted teeth, his voice low.

Blake smirked, taking another drag on her joint, "sorry, not gonna happen."

The Chief twisted his boot into the ground, hot anger boiling inside of him. He loathed snarky smartass people with all of his soul, "get your ass out of that damn tree, punk."

Blake raised an eyebrow, "ooh, punk. I like it, you're making me feel all hot and bothered inside hop."

____

that's all I can write rn but let me know what you think so far????