7. Blake v.s Neil

so warning, language and some violence (okay a bit, I got carried away :*) Also very angsty and longggggg so longgg

also, no worries snarky blake will always return and the bickering between her and Hopper will come back as well. Can't be angsty all the time lol

also some 10/10 max/billy/blake moments :) (more so max)

enjoy and not edited

***when u get to the hug, the gif is what i was going for so just imagine that if you have a hard time lol***

____________________

It had been a couple of hours since Hopper had wrapped her ribs and she was now at home quickly packing her things as well as Billy's and Max's. She was pretty frantic with all things considered. She huffed as she hauled another box into the living room from Billy's room.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Blake froze, her heart rapidly beating in her chest. She let out a breath when it was only Max.

"What's going on?" Max asked, setting down her skateboard, her eye wide as she looked at all the boxes.

"We're getting the hell out of here," Blake told her, squatting down to tape the box she just brought out shut.

"Why?" Max said walking towards Blake, "what about my mom?"

Blake shut her eyes briefly, "shit, I completely forgot about your mom," she stood up and ran a hand over her face before looking at Max, "I know you know what Neil does to Billy and I right?"

Max nodded and cast her gaze to the shag carpet.

"Then you know that it's not safe for us, and I don't think it's safe for you either," Blake said watching Max's reaction very closely.

Max sighed and tugged at the end of her jacket, "I'm kind of scared," she admitted.

Blake stepped over some boxes and quickly pulled Max into a hug. She knew this was tough for her sister, and she would respect her wishes if she wanted to stay with her mom and Neil. Not that Blake would like it.

Max nodded, "okay, I'll give it a try, I guess."

"You can always come back here if you want, I'll have Hopper take you back," Blake told her and tucked a piece of her fiery red hair behind her ear.

Max smiled softy and then her grin grew mischevious, "Hopper? did you do something to get him to help you more?"

"Oh my gosh, no for the last time I did not seduce Hopper," Blake said with a laugh and flicked the tip of Max's nose lightly.

Max swatted her hand away and laughed. Both girls turned their heads to see Billy walk in the room, his eyes were narrowed. He pulled his smoking cigarette from his mouth and frowned.

"What the hell is going on here?" he asked, his voice gravely and rough.

"We're getting the hell away from Neil. I packed most of your stuff, but I left you to pack your nightstand, I don't need to see all those nasty ass magazines of yours."

"Fuck off," Billy said and flipped her the finger, but he was smiling more brightly than usual as he walked to his room.

Blake rolled her eyes and smiled, feeling happy for the first time in a while. She also didn't feel the constant need to smoke to calm her nerves. Good things seemed to be happening in her life right now. She looked back down at Max, "go pack the rest of your stuff, I'll be back in a bit. I need to go ask Hopper how we're supposed to get all this stuff to his place."

Max hummed in response and nodded. She smiled at Blake, her grin very eerily close to the Cheshire cat, "I still think you should seduce him."

"Why!" Blake said, cheeks flaming, "go pack, I can't take any of that 'seducing Hopper' talk anymore."