𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

DISCLAIMER: i am aware that stereotyping isn't cool, nor is it 100% proof of anything

DISCLAIMER: i am aware that stereotyping isn't cool, nor is it 100% proof of anything. but,,,, i don't care :') [ i'm jk ] pls recognize that stereotypes exist for a reason, and i highly doubt harry or louis deliberately act one way only to be like "dOn't assume, these are just stereotypes and whatnot"

💌

TOP!HARRIES: If you're a top!harrie, of course you can read this if you really want to know what it's like being a bottom!harrie (you're seriously missing out.) But, if you're going to disrespect my opinion on my own damn book, there's an arrow somewhere on the screen that'll just take you out of it and you can un-add it from your library and complain about it elsewhere :)

BOTTOM!LOUIES: This book isn't for you 'cus I know damn well how stubborn some of y'all are. If you're willing to open your eyes to the gorgeous religion that is Princess Hazza™ - then by all means, feel free to read on! But please know that if you plan on being rude, just keep your opinions to yourself.

BOTTOM!NIALL STANS: Stop acting like Harry is a foot taller than Niall. They're literally the same height, give or take an inch or so. The exaggeration isn't endearing, nor is it realistic; he's a normal, healthy height for his age so please stop romanticizing underdevelopment and treating Niall like he's 5'3 lmao.

ANYONE ELSE: Welcome!

*also, I legitimately never swear, but for some reason in this book, I'm the lovechild of Ariana Grande and a sailor. Or Niall Horan, whichever you ship more lmao. Sorry. I get real heated when someone threatens my baby, even if it's just of him being aggressive or smth in fanfiction.

Enjoy! 🍓