𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

"oKay bUt hArrY sTyLes iS sUch aN iCoNic nAme"

you're honestly so messed up for that.

if louis and harry actually got married, do you really think that harry would deny louis the chance to carry on his family name? especially when louis has lost his sister and his mum? are you joking?

first of all, it doesn't MATTER who's last name goes to who. it's fucking 2019 and men are taking their wives' last names. massive FUCK YOU to anyone who still pulls this shit.

so you think louis bottoms. ok, that literally just means he takes it up the ass. it DOESN'T mean he becomes a goddamn housewife. it DOESN'T mean he has no choices in their relationship. it DOESN'T mean he can't propose. it DOESN'T mean he has to change his name.

and louis DIDN'T change his whole ass middle and last names and finally feel like a part of his family only to have that name taken away from him.

harry is a styles. he's related to his mum and dad, just like gemma. he isn't left out like louis is.

louis is a tomlinson. he's literally the only product of johannah and troy. everyone else is either johannah's kid or troy's kid. louis changed his name, [ kind of a dick move, he literally has a half-sister on his dad's side but ok ] so he could feel like a part of his mother's new family...

and you really think harry would take that away from him??? because he's the one who fucks louis??? what kind of mentality-

also "louis styles" sounds dumb as fuck lmfao.

if you actually think that sounds better than harry tomlinson, [ and not bc you're a bottom!louie ] then idk what to tell you.

also, once, someone legit said "harry tomlinson is too long"

bitch, harry and louis are both two syllables wtf

and how about "felicite tomlinson" ??? that's four syllables.

no you listen to me, wendy. your point is invalid and you sound dumb, next.