xvii

"cherry, you are right," young said with a wicked smile, "doyoung should take jimin to his place an take care of him. after all, doyoung is the only one available at the moment."

young looked at jungkook, "doyoung you have taken care of jimin after sex right?" he nodded to which young smiled as he saw jealousy in jungkook's eyes, "it's the same thing. i trust you with him anyway."

jungkook was approving where this is going but again, cherry chimed in, "great! take care of jimin doyoung. oppa lets go find somewhere private," slowly getting cuddly with jungkook.

doyoung nodded but was stopped by jungkook, "i'll take him," he said and picked up jimin who wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck.

cherry stood there in shock, "cherry you can stay with doyoung and young, i'll be back in a bit," jungkook said before leaving with jimin in his arms.

once jungkook left cherry's innocent character crumbled. she quickly turned around to glare are doyoung and young.

"ya you filthy gays don't get a fucking hint when someone gets it?" she said angrily. "you guys cost me a day less of sex what the fuck."

"shut a dick," said young, "better go find someone cuz doyoung and young won't being volunteering ours. why don't you post that on your social media huh?"

cherry froze.

"why so quiet? afraid jungkook is gonna be mad to find your second slutty account where you cheat on him daily with strangers?"

"what are you talking about?" she tried to play it off, "are you trying to blackmail me? well it's isn't gonna work."

young looked at doyoung and smiled, "let's get to work," he said and both boys left.

shit. i'm fucking screwed, i can't have jungkook find out.