xx

jungkook broke up with cherry. cherry of course was pissed was a dick into her mouth made her shut up sooner or later.

doyoung and jimin became close friends. young was as loyal to jimin as ever.

jungkook thanked young for the tip off of cherry. jungkook resolves his jealousy of doyoung and jimin by making jimin his.

his boyfriend.

jungkook is no longer straight as jimin thought.

"what are you thinking of?" asked jungkook as he kissed the back of jimin's neck, "of you." he replied.

jungkook smiled, "good answer," he said and slammed into jimin.

"aH! kookie that feels good!" he whined and pushed his hips towards jungkook.

"deeper," jimin moaned as he realized he was going to climax any second.

"ah, ah oh! right there! right there!" he yelled as he felt jungkook hitting his spot everytime. "j-jungkook i'm-i'm"

"oh no you don't," jungkook said and pulled out completely making jimin whine annoyedly.

"kookie! why?! i was so close," he complained. jungkook chuckled and flipped jimin over so jimin was sitting on him.

"i want to see my hyung ride me as he comes," he answered. jimin pouted, "fine," he said and got right to it.

jimin slowly lowered himself onto jungkook, "oh!," jimin moaned still sinking down, "why is it so big?! aH!" he yelled at the end when jungkook thrusted his hips upwards.

"hyung, you are so cute when you complained," jungkook said before sharing a kiss with jimin and making the both of them climax.

"i love you jimin," said jungkook as jimin was in his arms, " i love you too kookie."

a/n sorry smut isn't my strong suit. forgive me:c