xix

imontop

476685 likesimontop bOI this juicy ass needs some love 💋 anyone who can slap my ass DM me plz i'm thirsty and aloneee 😓🥰♥️♥️💋💋view all 1939 comments dom_boy dw bby i'll be there imontop omg i'll hope on ur dick come the fuck here plz sassy_as...

476685 likes
imontop bOI this juicy ass needs some love 💋 anyone who can slap my ass DM me plz i'm thirsty and aloneee 😓🥰♥️♥️💋💋
view all 1939 comments
dom_boy dw bby i'll be there
imontop omg i'll hope on ur dick come the fuck here plz
sassy_ass @ dom_boy hell no u won't. u promised me a vibrrator up my pussy in 5mins. i have ur treat c;
dom_boy oh shit

jungkook was pissed. he couldn't believe cherry was cheating on him. good thing he was going to break up with her.

currently jungkook was snuggling with jimin in jimins bed. he was going to do it today.

jimin slowly woke up to a warm body pressed against his own. "kookie?" he questioned, "what are you doing here?"

"you were drunk last night so i brought you home."

jimin remembered bits and pieces. then he sat up, "wait where's cherry?"

"she's at home," he said then showed his screen to jimin, "probably with some dude."

jimin turned pale, "are you okay?"

jungkook nodded, "actually i should be thankful she cheated on me."

"why?" jimin questioned.

"because then i wouldn't be able to do this," and jungkook kissed his hyung sweetly on the lips. jimin's little heart raced as jungkook kissed him.

"hyung," jungkook said pulling back, "i like you. i've liked you for a long time and was afraid you wouldn't like me more than a friend. but i can't stand it anymore. ever since doyoung came into your life, it seems i just realized how long you were out of mine," jimin was listening to him, "hyung, i miss you. i like you, i love you. will you be mine?"

jimin's eyes tear up, "yes kookie, a thousand time yes." jungkook smiled and wrapped jimin into his arms before sharing a passionate kiss.