Oh gods, we're being punished for restraining our kidnappers. I love justice! :)

My theory of the plot of Legacy will pay a huge role in this fanfic. yeyyy

Percy's POV

  Shit. Curse the fates. One moment, you successfully restrain your kidnapper and the next, your kidnapper is having a panic attack. I knelt down to get a closer look at her. She was awfully young about fourteen, the same age as Nico. Empathy started to yank at my heartstrings. Nobody this young should be having a panic attack. I tried to remember calming exercises that I had used after I fell in Tartarus. 

  "What have you done to Sophie? You monster!" I whipped my head up to see Annabeth restraining a teenage boy trembling with rage. His looks reminded me of the Aphrodite cabin, especially with his complexion. He certainly seemed the part with his meticulously styled hair and intricate clothes. He looked barely older than the girl, Sophie. He clearly liked her from his body language. I wonder if they're together.  

  "I didn't do anything to her, sh-"

  "Lies! Why would she be curled up on the ground if you did nothing? Did you poison her? Answer me!"

  "Have you heard of something called  a 'panic attack'?"  

  "Now you're making things up!'

  Geez, that guy had some anger issues. I decided to ignore him. Shouting would not help Sophie. I had to move her to a quiet place. This room was too noisy and crowded. I picked her up delicately, careful not to make sudden movement, and walked out of the room. The last sound I heard was her friends screaming her name. 

  I walked around, trying to find a quiet place. Weaving through a maze of hallways, I went into an empty room and gently released her. She was blankly staring at the wall, aw don't we all love a classic panic attack? I firmly gripped her shoulder,

  "Sophie, can you understand me?" She nodded, phew, honestly I'm no good at this stuff, usually I would've asked some random Apollo kid, well, its all up to me now ,I guess. "Sophie, try and follow my breathing, panic attacks don't last forever ok?" I saw a spark of recognition in her eyes as she started to follow my breathing. Our breaths echoed around the room, slowly finding a common rhythm. Sophie turned around to face me and started to thank me before abruptly shoving me to the ground. 

  "Who are you? And where are my friends?" She demanded, seeming more like a cornered animal than a person having the upper hand in the fight. I didn't know how to react. She clutched her head and started desperately muttering a plea. I knew I probably should be running away or attacking, but she seemed so afraid that I'd probably be hugging her if she wasn't one of my supposed kidnappers. Abruptly, her muttering stopped and her demeanor changed. She stood straighter and her expression morphed into a more determined one. I could recognize that face anywhere. I saw it every time I looked into the mirror. Oh my word, what has she gone through? 

  The door burst open behind me. Oh my gods, angry dude was here. Wait. Wasn't Annabeth restraining him? Oh shit. Where was she? I gotta find her. Instinctively, I summoned some water as I dashed out of the door. 

  Run, Percy, run. I had no idea where I was heading but if there was one thing I knew, that was to run. All my life, I'd been running. From Smelly Gabe when I accidentaly ran into the poker table, from teachers when I caused my usual mischief, from monsters, demons, gods, you name it. Now, I'm running to my wonderful wise girl...Wherever she may be.

  I dashed though the corridors, only faltering my footsteps when  I came across my friends and the other kidnappers splattered with copious amounts of blood. My senses swam at the sight, it looked too much like the infirmary just after the war. My body seized up and seemed to forget how to move.

  "Percy! Run!" I felt an arm grab my hoodie as it yanked me the way I came. I was disoriented and blindly followed whoever was dragging me. I hate the smell of blood. For me, blood meant another fallen demigod in a war fought for the gods, who probably were the ones that caused the war in the first place. Disoriented, I felt a stabbing pain blooming at my back, out of instinct, I drew riptide and blasted a stream of water behind me. The pain spread, making me slow down, too pained to run.

  Whoever was yanking me slowed down as their grip on my arm softened. 'Percy, you've been stabbed!' Oh, that would explain the pain. But that wouldn't explain why I started shaking and sweating. Surely it wasn't fatal? The ground came hurtling towards my face as my weight became too much for me to handle. My vision swam as pain consumed me. I wanted to pass out but my body rebelled, forcing me to stay awake to experience the crippling pain in all its glory. Water fell onto my back, signifying that my powers had given out, while slightly soothing the pain. 

  I smelt the sickly sweet anaesthetics again. I started hyperventilating for the sweet relief that my body refused to give. Darkness dragged me under as the last of my muscles gave out.