The Slime That Beat The Orc and The Human With The Impossible Skill

??? POV

I was watching a good battle between that powerful slime I heard about and the Orc lord.

Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself, people call me a monster when in fact I'm a human with a very rare and odd skill, I guess you could probably tell what it would be because the amount of damage I'm taking from all the Orc's is a big fat zero. The name of my skill is unstoppable and it says it's own justice because these Orc's are smashing me with skill after skill and attacks with melee weapons. I don't see the point when they hit me with whatever they hit me with it just bends or breaks.

"This is boring" with that 'extra skill insta kill' I snap and kill each and every one of them. But apparently that didn't go unnoticed.

I noticed the blue haired dude look over with a nervous face on him. He then said "Souei get him to safety and hurry." People always think I'm not strong enough just because I they think I'm just an innocent bystander. I saw that the Kijin in the blue outfit just disappear. 'Where did he go' I thought getting into a fighting stance when I noticed him appear in front of me, which scared me into throwing a punch forward without thinking hitting sending him flying back like almost fifty feet. 'Crap, not good' I kept my guard up in case the others come it me.

But I just couldn't take my eyes off of the fight that was happening right in front of me. "He's strong" I said aloud. Then I heard behind me "Yes master Rimuru is quite strong" which made me smile that I was right.

"Though I don't think he would beat me" I said cocky. "Oh really" the Kijin which was named Souei said while standing right behind me. "I won't go until you tell me where we are going" I said harshly.

"I'm taking you somewhere safe" he said as I turned to him as I did I said "GET DOWN NOW" when he didn't I pushed him out of the way. Once I pushed him out of the way as soon as the arrows hit me they shattered into a million pieces. "Sorry I have to borrow this" I said to Souei. "Skill copy: Shadow movement" as I came up from behind my enemy as I took out my sword then cut down my enemy.

Once the Orc Lord was beaten the man now named Rimuru walked over to me as I was now drenched in the blood of the enemy I just slain. "Hello, are you at least alright" I heard the blue haired slime say to me. "Yes, thank you for worrying but I'm fine I just showed up here by accident, it won't happen again, sorry for the inconvenience" I said with quick intent to leave.

But before I could a Kijin attacked me with a giant sword. As everything else did it shattered into small pieces. "I'm sorry about your sword, can I go now." I said while walking away from them but before I could, sticky like string caught me. 'They're not trying to hurt me, just trying to keep me stationary I can do that, '' I said as I calmed down and stayed put.

"Ok now what's going to happen slime" he looked surprised that I noticed then smiled. "So I don't have to look like this around you huh" he said while he turned into a plain old slime.

"I want you to come with us mystery man" he said bluntly.

His followers didn't looked like they agreed with him but it didn't look like they were going to stop him. "Ok I can do that" I said with an honest smile 'let's see how this goes' I thought as they let my restraints go. "Ok where to" I said.