Practice Match Against Rimuru

Y/N POV

"Hey Y/N" I turned around to find my slime friend running up to me. "Hey Rimuru what's up how can I help you," I asked wondering.

I had a feeling what he might ask and I never fought a slime, "you want to practice against me" I asked again trying to understand why he would try to fight something that can't be stopped.  I looked around thinking that it might actually might be fun. "Ok but you will have to tell your guards to not attack ok" I said not wanting to add to the pile of broken weapons that broke. He nodded and we went out to an open area, 'so the Keijin are watching are they I'm fine with that' I thought getting ready.

We were both standing at the ready, 'I think I will use my sword for this one' I thought as I pulled my sword from my back. I held it up, "come on and lo-" I was cut off by a leg that was cut off in mid air it took me a while to catch up on what was happening, "what" I said dumbfounded by how fast his attack was. "Nice one Y/N I wasn't really expecting that" he said being honest. Next I readied my sword, 'ok he's wait his legs growing back so that's his recovery move huh that's pretty useful' I thought not paying attention. Then I saw him run at me with his sword out, 'I have feeling that's no normal sword' I thought as I went to block with my sword. 'Good thing mines not normal either' I thought as our swords connected. He was shocked that I blocked it so easily.

"Your no showoff you know Y/N" he said impressed. 

I looked over to see that someone has joined in on watching, 'well she did want to see me fight him at some point' I thought staring at Milim. Then I look back at my opponent, "someone actually wanted to see us fight or train so do mind if I take this for real" I asked not wanting to beat him immediately. He looked at me in a fighting stance, "ready here I come" I said getting in a ready stance to jump at him.

"I'm ready come at me Y/N" he said smiling.

I then jumped at him to attack, I threw a punch and he was to slow so I made contact with a body shot hitting him in the gut. He ended up with a hole in the middle of his body, needless to say his troops were about to attack when he started to regenerate. Then he sent some black flames at me and needless to say it didn't do anything until black lighting came crashing down sending me flying. I landed a mile away breaking some trees in the process, I was smiling that it was a challenge, "nice shot" I said still smiling.

"Ok Rimuru I think it might be time to use my trump card" I said and he got ready. I used shadow movement to get behind him, but before he could hit me I moved again. "Can't keep up" I said moving faster than he can swing. Then I popped up and threw a punch it landed and due to my enhanced strength it caused a hole, then I went back in the shadows. I went out of the shadows and threw one water spell at him and it didn't even faze him, 'argh this guy' I thought getting a little frustrated. 

"I guess I have to use one of my extra skills" I say as I get ready to snap my fingers. "This is probably the spell that got your guys attention during the orc battle" I said. He teloprted right in front of me to swing his sword, "it won't kill you due to your regeneration so don't worry" he looked concerned.  

I snaped my fingers and he blew into a million pieces, "I think I win, what would you say Rimuru" watching him regenerate.

When he reverted back to himself he had a dumbfounded look on his face, "uhh yea you win" I could tell the Keijin were surprised that they're leader emitted defeat.

I looked over at Millim and I saw she had a smile on her face. For some darn reason her smile is contagious so I was smiling to. 

I walked over to her and said, "so Mil what did you think I think it was a fast match I think if I didn't use that I would be the one on the ground. After all we were both going for finishing moves isn't that right Rimuru" I said smiling.

Rimuru POV

I was amazed at his strength. As Milim and he left he said, "we should do it again sometime" in a voice that could tell he had fun. 

I smiled "yea maybe next time, though I won't lose" I said confident that made him smile. 'But what was that move he did, it was so powerful it felt as if all my magicules were exploding all at once' I thought curious.

I head

'Hey Great Sage what was that'

Anwser: that was a skill called instant kill only one in a million can obtain.

'Is that why he is so strong"

Answer: yes

out of head 

"I don't think I could ever beat him if he has that move" I said sadden. "But it was a nice fight we now know our strengths and our weakness now" I said happy I got closer to my friend.