The Town and The Demon Lord

Rimuru's POV 

It's been a few weeks we took the man that we found on the Orc battle field. After that I took in the remaining Orc's as laborers to help with building houses, the lizardman are sharing clean water and we are growing crops. "Now let's find out more about our guest." I said looking out on the small town we have created.

"Hey great sage what were those skills he used out on that battle field" I ask my partner in my head.

'Answer, those skills are what are known as the unstoppable and copy skills' he said as I was raising my eyebrow at unstoppable. "Can you please tell me about that first skill I can get the second one but he can't really be unstoppable, can he?"

"The unstoppable skill allows the person that uses the skill to become invincible to all magic,melee,ranged and spirit attacks." he answered

'That kinda sounds scary'

Time skip when Milim left

Both Rimuru and ???

'What is this it feels like there's a giant magic meteor heading our way' we thought as they prepared for battle.

??? POV

I was sitting on a hill near town when I heard fighting, I got up and walked over to where it was. I saw Rimuru fighting someone and it looked like he needed major help compared to his opponent he's like an ant. "Need some help there Rimuru" I asked confident he would say yes. He looked at me and smiled.

"Sure if could spare some time" he said breathing hard.

She looks familiar and then it hit me "Your demon lord Milim cool" I said with a psyched face. 'Finally I might have a challenge.'

"Don't look so coooo..." she stopped and stared in shock at the amount of power that I had. I grinned at her which kinda ticked her off.

Rimuru is just staring at me waiting for something. Milim started running to punch me I let it come. I then covered my ears. 'That has to hurt, she broke her hand on my face.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!?!?!?!?" she screamed in pain.

I looked back at Rimuru he had an eyebrow raised and a look that said 'what just happened'. I turned back to her rearing a punch. "If you thought that hurt get ready, I always wanted to face a demon lord, just to tell them, humans could be superior to a demon lord" I said happy as I threw my punch at her.

Then something happened I didn't expect would happen she caught my punch 'she looks ticked, uh oh.' I felt her power get more and more unstable. "You win Milim congrats you actually beat me" I said as she calmed down real quick then danced around like a little kid. I saw Rimuru give something to apologize 'no way I would have been able to win.' I started laughing at my thought. Everyone just started laughing.