The Traitor (Kaminari x Shinsou)

As night time fell the future hero's headed to their dorm rooms for bedtime as usual Kaminari was up playing video games when he suddenly heard a knock on his door he opened it to see Shinsou
      "Hey, watcha need?" Denki opened his door wider for Shinsou to enter. Shinsou entered the lowly lit room and closed the door behind him.
     "I need a charge." Answered Shinsou in his usual serious tone.
       "You couldn't have asked the people in your dorm? I don't think I'll be able to help you I'm pretty much all charged out." Denki said looking up at Shinsou.
       "Is that so? I thought you turned into more of an idiot when you're 'charged out'." Shinsou looked at Denki suspiciously.
    "Fine, you caught me but still I shouldn't be helping you" Denki said looking into Shinsou's eyes
      "And why is that? " Shinsou was starting to get angry, he could just brainwash the dumb blonde but he was advised not to do that or he would face consequences.
    "Because... You're a traitor. I might be dumb but I still have a brain."
  "What are you on about?" Shinsou asked
    "I've seen that device." Denki said pointing to the object in Shinsou's hand that needed charging.
      "I know that item is for contacting with the villains I shouldn't help a traitor."
Shinsou clenched the item in his end tighter.
      "So what're going to do with that information? "
    "Expose you, blackmail you, nothing, I'll think of something but you can brainwash me right? What are you waiting for? " Denki walked towards Shinsou.
        "I would if I could." Shinsou replied
    "I didn't know traitors followed rules. Anyway you should probably go back to your dorm room." Denki advised. Shinsou got on his knees.
         "What're you doing? " Denki asked confused.
         "You can't tell anyone Kaminari." Shinsou said while looking up at him.
     "Okii." Denki said cheerfully.
       "Oki? I'm being serious right now. What do you want?" Shinsou sad getting irritated by Denkis calm behavior.
   "What I want? Well sex." Denki laughed. Shinsou started to undress.
       "WOAH I meant with Jirou." Denki frantically tried to explain. Shinsou stood up and kissed Denki.
       "Hmmm w-wait." Denki tried to stop Shinsou but he liked the feeling of being kissed by him. Shinsou pulled away and looked down at Kaminari.
     "What was that for?" Denki asked.
       "Stick out your tongue." Shinsou ordered.
   "I um this I can't I don't understand-" Denki stuttered.
       "I'll make sure you like it, all you have to do is keep your mouth shut." Denki shivered at Shinsous words. He wasn't sure what was happening, The only things he could understand was Shinsou the traitor was shirtless in his room.
        "Fine sit on your bed." Denki obeyed. Shinsou pulled down Kaminaris pj's to reveal his already forming boner tucked in pink panties.
       "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE THESE ARE JIRO-" Denki was cut off.
        "Keep it down,... You look so cute in panties, They really suit you." Shinsou teased. Shinsou pet over the blondes boner causing him to let out slight moans. Shinsou put his thumb over Denkis tip that was poking out of the panties.
      "So cute" Shinsou smiled. In one swift movement he pulled off Denkis only cover to reveal his boner.
     "Shinsou I'll keep my mouth shut I swear, please if you do this I might-"
   "Might cum?"shinsou finished. He wrapped his hand around Denkis member and slowly pumped his cock up and down.
       "Nghh hm uh-" Denki couldn't help but moan the pleasure was amazing.
        "Oh baby we haven't even gotten to the fun part yet." With that Shinsou licked Denkis slit causing the blonde to through his head back and moan.
     "F-fuck please hmnnn fuck me h-hard." Shinsou laughed at Denkis moans. He moved his head under Denkis member and started to lick and suck on Kaminaris balls. Denki quickly gripped on shinsous hair hard to keep himself from screaming from the pleasure. Shinsou moved away.
     "I should stop teasing you now huh?" Shinsou chuckled.
       "Oh god that was teasing?" Denki whined. Shinsou then put his whole mouth around the blondes member making sure he got ever last inch. He started to bob his head hollowing his cheeks and using his tongue to glide on the under side of his cock. Denki was turning into a moaning mess he was forgetting how to breathe he fell back and felt his eyes roll to the back of his head. He was getting close. He felt the cold breeze hit his member and instantly shot his head up.
       "Your so cute, really, I think I could fall for you." Shinsou's eyes met with the blushing Kaminaris . He got to Kaminaris level and kissed him.
          "Are you ready?" He asked.
     "Ready for what?" Denki asked tilting his head in confusion. Shinsou stood up and unbuttoned his pants before slipping them off along with his boxers. Denki gasped at his huge size.
         "Like what you see kitten?" All Denki could do was stare. Shinsou started to pump his length making Kaminari lick his lips impatiently. Shinsou started to let out low grunts forming the words baby boy. Denki was getting impatient he didn't know what had came over him he just wanted to be filled up by the handsome guy in front of him.
   "Please just fuck me." Denki whimpered.
        "Not just yet baby boy. Turn around for me." Denki obeyed on all fours he turned around. He felt a warm tongue lick his hole causing him to turn around in shock.
           "what're yo-" Denki cut himself off as he felt Shinsou's tongue lick the inside of him. He never felt anything like this before it was amazing. Shinsou slowly added his index finger to search the inside of Kaminaris hole alongside his tongue making him to jump. He pulled his mouth away and allowed his finger to do the all the work.
        "Hm more I-I please hmm f-fuck me." Shinsou added his middle finger and began to scissor his inside. Kaminari started to move his hips to get more of the overwhelming feeling. He whined at the loss when shinsou removed his fingers.
         "Your so wet baby" Shinsou kissed the blondes neck leaving a trail of affectionate hickeys. He lined his cock up with Kaminaris entrance and slammed into the masterpiece below him. Denki screamed at the sharp pain.
       "Sorry baby I couldn't help myself. I'll be more gentle." Shinsou wrapped his arms around Kaminari and smiled against his neck. Kaminari turned around and kissed shinsous cheek cueing him to move. Shinsou lifted him self up and gripped onto Kaminaris hips and started to thrust into his tight hole. Shinsou hit Denkis prostrate causing him to moan out louder.
         "hnM YES fuck me right there's that's the spot hmnhgg f-faster."
           "Fuck hmm I'm trying but you're so damn tight." Shinsou responded between grunts. Shinsou slapped kaminari ass as hard as he could making sure to leave a mark. Denki yelped he reached back and gripped onto shinsous hand. Shinsou quickly flipped denki so that he could see the beauty's face as he fucked the life out of him. He slammed back in getting faster with every move Kaminari wrapped is arms around shinsou digging his nails deep into his back causing shinsou to growl into Denkis ear. Denki was getting close to the edge he couldn't hold it for much longer.
          "I'm I'M CLOSE!" Denki struggled to get out clearly through his moans.
         "I am to baby" Shinsou growled. Denki arched his back and screamed out a moan as he felt his warm release come spilling out of him. Shinsou gripped onto the blondes hair and with one last thrust cum came rushing out of his tip and inside of Denki. As shinsou pulled out the white liquid followed squirting out. He fell besides kaminari out of exhaustion.
     "Keep your mouth shut." Shinsou said in between pants. "About what? The traitor thing or... The *cough*sex? " Denki chuckled.
        "Both." Shinsou said rolling his eyes.
    "Sorry but hmmm that's wasn't enough to convince me." Denki said sounding disappointed.
   "What? Are you fucking serio-"
      "Date me." Denki cut off shinsou. Shinsou laughed "you really are an idiot. A hero dating a villain, don't be dumb." Shinsou continued to chuckle.
       "Fine guess I'll just have to tell everyone not only that Shinsou Hitoshi is a traitor but he's gay." Denki laughed
    "You're so dumb and cute, fine I'll date you this won't be so hard since I already like you." Shinsou pulled the blushing kaminari closer.
"Goodnight baby boy"
"*denki snoring*" With that shinsou closed his eyes quickly falling asleep
💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
Woooh I have no idea exactly where this ship comes from but I like it I will be making a part 2 of this maybe idk aight peaceee.