.01

When he let his mind went further back, Jungkook believed that it was his fault after all and he knew he shouldn't have blamed her a hundred percent for getting pissed at him. He realized he'd become a little bit possessive and he knew it wouldn't be healthy.

After spending his time to think of why his previous relationship didn't work apart from having his ex-girlfriend cheating on him, he realized that he was at fault as well, and it was for being too clingy that it suffocated the other person.

He realized that it was repeating, the history was repeating and if he didn't try to fix this, if he didn't try to change himself, he would never be able to find his own happiness. No, he might be able to find it, but it wouldn't last with him.

Chaeyoung was totally not in the mood for everything and he couldn't believe that he was being selfish that he didn't stop bothering her even when she sounded stern on the first warning she gave him. He knew it was that time of the month for her, and knew that it might be for that reason that she was having mood swings. The right thing to do was to not bother her when she told him the first time, and he should have made some efforts to cheer her up, not the other way around.

He couldn't believe he was being a kid when she didn't entertain him. He couldn't believe he spat his anger when she pushed him away the moment he continuously tried to kiss her even when she refused. He couldn't believe he let his jealousy ate him alive when she decided to put all of her focus on her work, he couldn't believe he was whining like a little brat who wasn't granted what he wanted.

*Flashback*

"Can't even spend five minutes on me? I miss you like hell and you can't even look away from your computer," Jungkook sighed, approaching Chaeyoung who was having her brows furrowed deeply while she was flipping through her designs. He grabbed a chair and took a seat next to her, casually slipping his hand to the nape of her neck, his thumb brushing against the soft skin. "Chaeyoung."

"Not now, Jungkook," she said, pushing his hand away from her neck, eyes not looking away from all the papers she was holding.

"I miss you. So freaking much that I'd die if you won't look at me for one second," he attempted with a teasing laughter that followed next, but it met with a failure as well. Slowly, he moved his face towards her, rested his chin on her shoulder and kissed the side of her face with a sound. "Pasta..." he breathed.

"Jungkook, please." She moved her head away from him after he heard her groaned. "I said not now. I'm not in the mood, so please leave me alone."

Jungkook ignored her as his fingers touched her hair, pulling the loose hair tie gently, causing her hair to fall, cascading her shoulders. He chuckled when she hissed, even went as far as teasing her with whispers of exaggerated affections.

And that made the bomb exploded within her. "Stop doing this, will you? You're making it hard for me to breathe!"

Upon hearing that, his heart fell hard to the floor and he couldn't help the anger rising from the pit of his stomach, sliding smoothly up his throat before it took off into the air. "Did you even realize what you just said? You're saying my being a sweet boyfriend to you is suffocating you? That's what you mean? That's what you fucking mean?!"

"Yes! That's exactly what I meant. I'm glad I didn't have to explain it to you! And let me correct you. That is not being sweet anymore. If you really want to be sweet, you should also be an understanding person."

Jungkook felt his temper building up when he was slapped with those words. His voice was deep when he responded to her, "Am I not that understanding for you? If you didn't realize, I was being one for wanting you to take a break from your stupid work. And you're telling me that I'm not being understanding?"