13

Roman took Patton to the couch as Virgil and Logan went to their rooms. Patton snuggled into Romans hand.

"How are you feeling Patt?" Roman asked.

Patton closed his eyes and layed down in Roman's hand, "sick-ish."

Roman gently pet Patton's wings, "Hey Patt?"

Patton hummed, falling asleep.

"I have feelings for you." Roman confessed.

Patton giggled and sat up, "I like you too Ro."

Roman smiled softly and kissed the top of Patton's head. The fairy giggled and flew up on Roman's shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"Patt, you're not supposed to be flying." Roman said, smiling.

Patton huffed and sat down on Roman's shoulder. Roman chuckled. Patton yawned and rubbed his eyes. The shapeshifter gently took Patton off his shoulder, laying down and putting him on his chest. Patton curled up in Roman's shirt. Roman turned on the t.v., keeping the volume low.

Virgil came out a few minutes later, sipping from a bloodbag.

"How's Logan?" Roman asked quietly.

"He's sleeping." Virgil responded, "How's Patton?"

Roman smiled softly and pet the fairy's wings, "not feeling too great, but he'll be okay."

Virgil nodded. He went to the kitchen and started making food for his boyfriend. Virgil smiled. Boyfriend. He took the plate and went back to Logan's room, passing Roman and Patton, both very asleep.

Virgil opened the door quietly and set the plate down. He walked over and kissed Logan's forhead.

"Wake up L, time to eat." Virgil whispered.

Logan groaned and buried his face in his pillow. Virgil smiled and shook his head.

"There's toast and Crofters." Virgil laughed lightly.

Logan groaned again, "fine. I'm up."

Virgil chuckled and grabbed the plate. Logan gave him a small smile as he started eating. Virgil crawled into the bed and snuggled closer to Logan. Soon, Logan finished the food and noticed Virgil had fallen asleep. Logan set the plate aside and pulled Virgil close, quickly falling asleep.