20

"Virge," Logan kissed his boyfriends forehead, "it's time to wake up."

Virgil groaned and buried his face in his pillow, "No."

Logan smiled softly, "we have our date today."

Virgil hummed in agreement. Logan carded his fingers through Virgil's hair. Virgil shuffled and smiled up at Logan.

"Are you going to get up?" Logan asked.

Virgil groaned and closed his eyes, "five more minutes."

Logan laughed, "get up Virge."

Virgil lifted his arms, "carry me?"

Logan rolled his eyes, picking up his boyfriend and carrying him out to the kitchen. Patton and Roman were having a tickle fight in the living room. Roman was pinning Patton to the couch, attacking his sides.

Patton laughed and pulled Roman down, kissing him to make him stop tickling. Roman did stop, hovering over Patton and staring into his eyes.

"Whatcha thinking about Ro?" Patton asked, looping his arms around Roman's neck.

"Just how beautiful you are." Roman smiled softly, pressing a small kiss to Patton's lips.

Patton giggled, pink tinting his cheeks.

"We'll aren't you two just adorably sweet." Virgil joked, plopping into the loveseat, Logan joining soon after.

Patton and Roman laughed, sitting up.

"So when are you two going on your date?" Roman asked.

"Later tonight." Logan replied, slipping his hand into Virgil's.

Patton giggled, "can you believe it's only been like, three months since we all met?"

Virgil shook his head, "with all the crap that's been going on, it feels like longer."

"Agreed." Roman said, "these have been the best three months in all my years."

"Awe!" Patton snuggled up to Roman.

"Well," Logan smiled, "here's to many more wonderful months."